No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs UCF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s by far the best two halves of basketball we’ve played all season! Keep this up and we might be able to shock the AAC and win the conference tourney to make the NCAA tournament!
    Shocker Alumni
    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Crowd was amazing. Hope is restored.

Comment

• Now I’m really pissed we lost to Temple! We should be 2-2 going into Cincy.

Seniors played like seniors and AM and JB were phenomenal.

Comment

• Wow, that was sweet! It's fun to watch these young kids mature. I think we may have just turned a corner.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Did we just see 2 halves of shocker basketball?

Comment

• Holy what a win, didn't think we could do it. I'm glad to be proven wrong.

Comment

• Crossfit is not a sport.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Best game of the season. Hands down. Loved the grit. Loved the energy. The crowd was amazing. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Comment

• Man this feels good. So proud of our guys. A complete game where they kept mental errors in check against a really good tream. Great execution, great crowd and perfect end to the night.

Love this team baby. Go Shocks!

Comment

• I think we just woke up a beast, his name is Asbjorn Midtgaard!!!!
                      Shocker Alumni
                      Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                      Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Great win... congratulations to the team

Comment

• You can call it selfish, but we don't have a snowball's chance in hell to win games without Markis and Samajae at the usage rates they're at.

We haven't had a ton of these games over the previous five seasons, so it's fun to have some drama.

I love Jaime's enthusiasm.

I used to think there was no way Markis could play in the NBA. I may have to revise that line of thinking.

I hope Samajae never reads this board. I love the kid.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                            I think we just woke up a beast, his name is Asbjorn Midtgaard!!!!
                            Good matchups for Asbjorn.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Beat them on the boards by 13 and went 17/18 from the stripe. More results like that and the wins will keep coming

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                Wow, that was sweet! It's fun to watch these young kids mature. I think we may have just turned a corner.
                                Hope to hear from those there...but that crowd was really, really loud - at least through my flat screen speakers. Damn loud!

MM hit some big time shots. Major league big time...the 4 point play was crucial.

SHJ with a clutch - sit down, shut up - shot to seal it.

Do not forget DD with a major league offensive rebound off SHJ's miss in crunch time. He just flat went up and snared it. Then hits two pressure FT's at the end too.

I thought JB looked very in control at the point. After tonight, RT will get some minutes, but the torch has been passed.

Could not be happier for AM. Amazing what persistence and a positive attitude can accomplish. Hope MK has him on for star of the game.

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                                  Shocktoberfest commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Laying in bed typing now with the first ringing in my ears this season. The crowd brought it tonight!
                              Working...
                              X