Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aargh
    commented on 's reply
    Kind of amazing how the HS guy who was too short, too slow, and too unathletic for many serious D1 looks (until he committed to WSU) and was just barely (if at all) considered one of the top 100 HS players in his graduating class turned out to be one of the best 200 or 300 players in the entire world. I can't go with top 100 in the world yet, but he's young.

• RoyalShock
    replied
    A nicely done highlight vid from the game.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    commented on 's reply
    Lol that’s a pretty good description.

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by washedup View Post

Did he have a bucket or buckets?
    Oh man, now that is funny!!!!!! I am going to guess that Teddy had several buckets.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker_Power
    replied
    As someone who keeps a close watch on local media, was amazed to see KSN not attend or cover last night's game. What the he'll?
    Maybe they are thinking of doing away with sports coverage again? It worked out so well for them the last time.

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    Top - you need to watch the film. You either confused or full of poop.

• OregonShocker
    replied
    Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Gee, refresh my ancient memory, but was there not a short PG who played some BB now and then for the Shockers, a few years ago, who every one kept saying he was too short, two slow, and couldn't shoot, and that he could never make it in the NBA?

How did that turn out?
    Are you talking about my roommate, Mitch Cumstein?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    commented on 's reply
    Sure, those guys are everywhere

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you are right. We need the next stud PG to emerge, whoever that may be.

• 60Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

First I agree with your assessment on JB. But you and I have talked about this issue on Fernandez before. I hear your concerns about the size of Fernandez, but I think he will be ok. He is a true point guard and I think we will need him to learn playing next year.

He has been told all his life that he is too small. The kid has got some mojo that you can't teach. I went back and read the articles on him. He has been working with a trainer for years. I was impressed when they said he was doing 15 squats at 275 pounds. Whether JB or RT is grooming this kid next year let him play. In my opinion he can only get better.
    Gee, refresh my ancient memory, but was there not a short PG who played some BB now and then for the Shockers, a few years ago, who every one kept saying he was too short, two slow, and couldn't shoot, and that he could never make it in the NBA?

How did that turn out?

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Poor Bear is closer to Miller than Mitgaard.

• ShockerFever
    replied
    As someone who keeps a close watch on local media, was amazed to see KSN not attend or cover last night's game. What the he'll?
    Pathetic AF.

Leave a comment:

• washedup
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Did you see Teddy mop the floor during a second half timeout? Priceless.

Did he have a bucket or buckets?

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    I try to watch the bench as much as I can during the games when at Koch 'cuz it's just so stinking entertaining. From GM to the assistants all the way down the bench. What a great crowd and great energy and great bench last night. That was so much fun! I want to look over at the bench and see who is into the game as much as the fans. I have to say, I was pumped, and relieved to see Mr. Teddy Allen cranking it up on the bench. You just never know what the real vibe is within the team about other players, but they were going nuts for AM. That is great to see.
    Did you see Teddy mop the floor during a second half timeout? Priceless.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Quotables: UCF Postgame

Post-game thoughts from Coach Marshall, Markis, Asbjorn, Samajae and Coach Dawkins

Leave a comment:

Working...
X