Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tshox View Post
    Men's BB Ticket History
    3 points for each year of current consecutive season ticket purchases or 2 points for each year of season tickets pruchases since 1972, whichever is greater plus a one-time 10 point bonus for ticker holders who purchased tickets prior to 1972.
    This is why you are included.
    God bless the elders that have had tickets prior to 1972 -- haven't they earned the highest rank possible? Why would they only get a 10 point bonus? If I've had 6 seats from 1968 to 1972, shouldn't that be worth 6 seats * 2 points (assuming not consecutive) * 4 years = 48 points?

Maybe I am missing something?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      God bless the elders that have had tickets prior to 1972 -- haven't they earned the highest rank possible? Why would they only get a 10 point bonus? If I've had 6 seats from 1968 to 1972, shouldn't that be worth 6 seats * 2 points (assuming not consecutive) * 4 years = 48 points?

I believe it is 2 points per year per account, not per ticket. i.e. 2 points * 4 years = 8 points.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        I believe it is 2 points per year per account, not per ticket. i.e. 2 points * 4 years = 8 points.
        Ah that's crappy. Doesn't a person buying 6 seats for 40 years deserve more than a guy buying 2 seats for 40 years? The personal cost difference and "commitment" is staggering over any reasonable duration.

Comment

I agree. They ought to get like quadruple bonus points for having season tickets prior to 1972.

Comment

What's a good number of points? If you don't know the range it's kind of hard to tell where you need to be...is 1000 high?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              What's a good number of points? If you don't know the range it's kind of hard to tell where you need to be...is 1000 high?
              all that really matters (except when comparing size to your buddies . . .) is where we all stand relative to the rest = hence the ranking number : nnnn of 2,583.

Just for the record: I have 29 points and rank 2182 of 2583. I'm lucky my seats are not in the Men's room watching on Cox Channel 22.

As I say on the tee box - "Can anyone beat a 9?"
              Last edited by Rixtoy1; January 30, 2012, 03:21 PM.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                all that really matters (except when comparing size to your buddies . . .) is where we all stand relative to the rest = hence the ranking number : nnnn of 2,583.

Just for the record: I have 29 points and rank 2182 of 2583. I'm lucky my seats are not in the Men's room watching on Cox Channel 22.

You are a funny man and it sounds like you play golf like I do.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Are we talking golf or the other measurement. I've seen you play golf and a nine sounds about right but as for the other "thing" you are in the wrong line of work if that is what it truly is.

Comment

Or in Kyle Stanley's case, "Can anyone beat an 8?" Yuuuup! Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ouch. What do you ask them on par 4s and 5s?

Comment

Ouch. What do you ask them on par 4s and 5s?
                        Not sure - haven't played one all the way into the hole yet . . .

Did I mention my wife bought me new clubs so I would be away from home for 5 to 6 hours at a time? - She loves me so much . . .

Comment

Not sure - haven't played one all the way into the hole yet . . .

Did I mention my wife bought me new clubs so I would be away from home for 5 to 6 hours at a time? - She loves me so much . . .
                          She found someone that could beat a 9, apparently.

Comment

I actually had a few points deducted for some of my non-academic activities that occurred during my tenure as an undergraduate.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              I actually had a few points deducted for some of my non-academic activities that occurred during my tenure as an undergraduate.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
                                She found someone that could beat a 9, apparently.
                                Must be . . . I didn't think she even knew much about golf, but ever since I started playing, she says I always have to ask permission before starting on the Back 9 - who knew?

Comment

Working...
                                X