Ted versus DH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted versus DH?

I don't know if this has been mentioned or I am just in the dark, but I like Ted Woodward's game call as PAA . . .not over the top, but good energy - easily understood. It would be OK with me if he now has the nod, but what is the story?
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Except Ted is 0-2 as a PA announcer. I do agree it’s time for a change. Somebody that the opposing teams loathe.

Comment

I really liked Ted's delivery! Especially the player's names after the scored! The only thing he didn't do was the "_______ for a Shocker 3" which I've grown accustomed to.
      "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

HUGE improvement. YUGE!!

Comment

It was great yesterday. Lots of energy

Comment

yes. don is much better on the radio.. imo ted is better as the game pa than radio.

Comment

Working...
            X