Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad do we lose to Houston?

i will be there. It will no be pretty.

Look at it as a growth experience for you, the coaching staff, and the team.

Comment

• Dan
      Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      Last year was embarrassing in Houston and we had a real team. This year we could seriously lose by 30.

I’m guessing the spread will be around +13. I wouldn’t touch it if it were +25

Comment

I hope this makes you feel better.

Comment

I feel fine, thanks for your concern though.

Comment

By about 30. And my hangover is gonna be epic.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

If Marshall pulls his head out of his a** and actually coaches a good prep/game the Shockers will lose by single digits

If Marshall fails to remove his head and coaches as he has thus far this season the Shockers will lose by +25

Comment

Well Houston is better than OU so..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

LOL to anyone who thought we wouldn’t go 0-5 to start conference play. Bottoms up!
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

One of those games this year where we can Hope for the Best and expect the Worst.

Comment

houston has some boys for sure. if our boys keep the turnovers below 13 and can shoot 40% overall, i like our chances.. otherwise houston walking away with a 25 point win.

Comment

Another week between games. Not sure all of this "inactivity" in terms of games is really what we need. Probably will be helpful to Jaime assuming he should even be playing at all.

Houston had no problem with Memphis tonight winning 90-77. I think the Shocks will have to play one of their better games of the season, maybe their best game of the season, to stay within 15.

Comment

• choida
                      choida commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Unless Chris Jans and or Greg Heier are coming back... Don't bet on it

Double digit for sure

Comment

I say probably a 25-30 point loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X