Wichita State vs. Temple Pregame Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State vs. Temple Pregame Thread

Vegas has the game currently listed as a "Pick Game", means the point spread is "even"

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-.../date/01-06-19.

Who? Who! = 66

Wu? Wu! = 74

Go Shockers!!!

:wsu_posters::good::wsu_posters:

Comment

Actually pretty excited for this one.

One of the games we need to pick up if we hope to stay a ways out of the cellar.

Comment

• Topshock
        Topshock commented
        Editing a comment
        I am also exited for this one. It should be an interesting game.

A win ... we really need a WIN and soon please

Comment

A win would be nice. I'd be satisfied with a hard-fought game, some poise and some grit, and a minimum of stupid errors.

Comment

• Chickenhawk hunter
          Chickenhawk hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree a win would be nice. I would rather see some poise and some grit, and seniors getting everyone else involved. Its time for MM to grow up.

i’m optimistic, but temple by 7 if the turnovers don’t stay at 13 or less and/or hold temple to 65 points.

Comment

ES snaps out of his slump, goes 5-8 on 3’s and we hang on for a 4 pt win. 66-62 good guys

Comment

temple, a very good team, has already been sharpened up in conference by having to play at ucf. i hope that the shockers don't get demolished at home.

Comment

Not many prognosticators. We need this game. I don't feel real good about it but will try to be
              positive. Don't care who steps up but think the key is TEAM defense ala the first half of the Baylor
              game. Should be a very close game. WSU 70-67

Comment

Temple's perimeter guys go 6'4", 6'4", and 6'8" Our guys are going to look pretty small. That would seem to create an opportunity for the Shox perimeter guys to drive, but I don't know if MM screens well enough to keep his defender out of the lane when a guard drives.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                  ES snaps out of his slump, goes 5-8 on 3’s and we hang on for a 4 pt win. 66-62 good guys
                  I was hacked

Comment

Working...
                  X