Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Not sure about that. In the system the Clippers run, he and George play different positions. Might be the slumping thing, but he is shooting 41.7% from 3 since coming back from injury.
    But when George came back, 30+ minutes dissappeared from possible playing time for everyone else, regardless of position.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

But when George came back, 30+ minutes dissappeared from possible playing time for everyone else, regardless of position.
      Exactly. Kawhi, PG, Pat Bev, Lou, Montrez are all going to get the normal minutes. Add in Zubac starting and playing 20-25 a night and Green coming back...doesn't leave a vast array of minutes left to go around.

Comment

• Saw him in OKC Sunday night. I thought he looked great. He had a nice game that night.

Comment

• The official site of the 2024 NBA All-Star Game to be played in Indianapolis on Feb. 18, 2024.

Time to start voting for Fred everyday!

Comment

• That ain’t slumping

Comment

• Gave both FVV, and LS some love.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  he is shooting 41.7% from 3 since coming back from injury.
                  Would love to 'slump' like that. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    C'mon, haven't I said it before these guys? FVV, All Star!

Gotta love it!

Comment

• Two games ago, the Celtics won at Toronto 118-102. Still short-handed, the Raptors were at Boston and beat the 2nd place team in the East 113-97. Fred lead the regulars with a +16 and had 18 points. Interesting that the Raptors had 32 fouls to the Celtics 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Two games ago, the Celtics won at Toronto 118-102. Still short-handed, the Raptorsere at Boston and beat the 2nd place team in the East 113-97. Fred lead the regulars with a +16 and had 18 points. Interesting that the Raptors had 32 fouls to the Celtics 17.
                        Not a great game statistically for Fred personally but I'm sure he is more that happy with the win. Fred was 5-19 from the field although he was solid from the perimeter at 4-9 on treys. 5 assists to 3 turnovers. His best state was 5 steals. Fred cleary understands there is more than one way to impact the outcome of a game.

Comment

• Anyone know what is going on with Ron? I know he is only eligible for CSKA's international games. But in those his minutes are dwindling. Yesterday, he only got in for 1 minute of playing time. The game before that, it was 8 minutes.

I am a huge Ron fan and want to see him excel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                            Anyone know what is going on with Ron? I know he is only eligible for CSKA's international games. But in those his minutes are dwindling. Yesterday, he only got in for 1 minute of playing time. The game before that, it was 8 minutes.

I am a huge Ron fan and want to see him excel.
                            Full stats for CSKA / Ron Baker: 15 games, 12 mpg, 3.1 pts, ~1 ast,to,rb
                            PBC CSKA Moscow basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GRShocker View Post

Full stats for CSKA / Ron Baker: 15 games, 12 mpg, 3.1 pts, ~1 ast,to,rb
                              https://basketball.eurobasket.com/te...scow/89?Page=3
                              Am I reading this right ? 6-18 shooting 9-20 three from 3. That doubt add up

Comment

• Is Fred no longer in the All Star voting list?

Comment

Working...
                                X