No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred hits 16 in a row from the corner in warm ups.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 24, 2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      FVV with 25 points, nine assists, and three rebounds so far tonight.

Comment

• Fred just keeps getting better and better. Could not be happier seeing him play so well.

Comment

• I'm not sure the Raptors will trade Fred. Their PG, Kyle Lowry is hurt and on top of that, will turn 34 at the end of this season. If they don't think Fred will be their PG of the future, I guess trade away.

Comment

• Fred is the only man that can save the Knicks!!
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Fred hits 16 in a row from the corner in warm ups.

Yet they said when Fred was at WSU he couldn't shoot. And he still going to the cup and finishing against bigger players. The man knows how to put his body between the player guarding him at the rim. He finishes. Some of our current players could benefit by just watching how he does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Fred is the only man that can save the Knicks!!
                Please no. Almost any team but that one if he were traded or signed elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I don't think I was that guy Doc, but I had my reservations whether Fred would stick on a roster. Don't count on me for financial, relationship, fashion or whether a rafter-worthy Fred will make it in the league advice. You want to know what sipping whiskey is the finest, or if Rick and Marty are gonna overcome the curse of Oak Island, I am your guy.
                  So are the boys going to find anything and if so will I still be young enough to care.

Comment

• Sometimes you get a better idea of how a player is doing by looking at all the possessions they were involved in. Here is a game back on November 2 which shows all of Fred's possessions, good and bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

So are the boys going to find anything and if so will I still be young enough to care.
                      I think they have found the riches of having a hit reality TV show that they can stretch out and stretch out and stretch out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

This is the year Pogo. Between Smith’s Cove and the swamp they have to find something.

Comment

• Ran into some Philly fans at the airport last year. A couple wearing philly jerseys. I asked what they thought of the trade on Landry. They were not happy. I taliked basketball with them for almost 30 minutes. A really informed couple. They had good things to say about Marshall and WSU.

Comment

• Fred had another career high tonight. It wasn't the 5/12 3's he hit. Sadly, he only hit 2 of 8 inside the arc and only got 3/5 FT's out of that.

It's the 7 steals that makes this box score kind of special. He led the Raptors with 41 minutes.

Box score for the Toronto Raptors vs. Orlando Magic NBA game from November 29, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I had posted this last night shortly after the game but apparently did not hit the Post Reply button.

Fred and the Raptors got off to a slow start tongight in Orlando. I think Fred only made 1 of his first 6 shots. The Raptors trailed 40-47 at the end of the 1st half. Fred and the Raptors got it going in the 2nd half outscoring the Magic 50-36 to take a 90-83 win to improve to 14-4 on the season.

Fred finished with 22 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists and a whopping 7 steals finishing with a +9.

Box Score

Comment

Working...
                              X