No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing city rec ball tonight with Jared Walker...can say i've been a teammate of someone who's also been teammates with FVV and RB. My new claim to fame! :)

Comment

• He was a solid walkon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Jamar Howard for President . I am hardly an expert on NBA talent, but I always thought there was a shot and said so on this fine forum. If Makel can have a cup of coffee in the NBA , I certainly thought FVV could.
        Of course...

CHUCK.png

But, in all fairness I never thought he'd be this good at that level. He's getting better and better.

Now the Pan American team, on the other hand, suffered greatly without him at the point, as we all know!

Comment

• "From playing in the D-League together, to riding the bench as rookies in the NBA to winning a championship, Fred VanVleet and Pascal Siakam have formed a very close friendship and bond. The two explain how their history together has paid dividends in terms of on-court chemistry."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            5. Starting PG for NBA champion looking at next year's contract probably worth $20 mill a year
            Sam Mitchell thinks Fred will make between $20-25 million next year.

Comment

• https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...fred-vanvleet/

538's RAPTOR has VanVleet at a 5 year value of $66.7M.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• FVV had a game high 24 in a raptors W tonight.

Comment

• Raptors at Magic Full Game Highlights

Comment

• Here is a shorter video of just Fred's highlights:

Comment

• Every game I am amazed how Fred gets to the basket and finishes like he does. But, according to some "experts" he can't drive and finish, right Mr. Goatlube?

Comment

• Fred uses his body as a shield between the ball and the glass like few others, mostly because he has to in order to create the space he needs. Also why he ends up on the deck half the time!
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I see something amazing happening with Fred. Give the man a team of NBA players to command...and we just may see the next NBA dynasty.

Comment

• FVV with 25 points, nine assists, and three rebounds so far tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X