No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't watching but I guess Van Vleet crossed over Shamet and Shamet went down hard. People are saying Achilles potentially...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      I wasn't watching but I guess Van Vleet crossed over Shamet and Shamet went down hard. People are saying Achilles potentially...
      Landry did go to the locker room late in the 3rd and could not put weight on his left foot.

Also, Raptors down another man, at least for this game, as starter Anunoby went out after just 2 minutes with a poked right eye.

Comment

• Playing back to back games and short on bodies, the Raptors basically ran out of gas getting outscored in the 4th 25-10 losing 98-88.

Fred played 45 minutes and Siakam 44. No one played more than 36 for the Clips.

Comment

• College pals Landry Shamet, Fred VanVleeet . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            I wasn't watching but I guess Van Vleet crossed over Shamet and Shamet went down hard. People are saying Achilles potentially...
            Ankle sprain, according to Doc Rivers. Will get an MRI this morning.

Comment

• Glad it's not his Achilles. Hoping for a speedy recovery.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  "Bingoooooo!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Here's the complete article that includes the "Wichita State guys turn out that way" quote and a video of Fred breaking ankles again - unfortunately this time it was Shamet's ankle.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Comment

• Raptors games are never on Playstation Vue. How do you guys watch them?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Raptors games are never on Playstation Vue. How do you guys watch them?
                          Enjoy Vue while it lasts.

I just watch the Freddy clips after the fact. Condensed to the part I care about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Raptors games are never on Playstation Vue. How do you guys watch them?
                            buy nba league pass?

Comment

• Fred had 30 points on 16 shots...but he’ll probably never make it in the league.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Fred had 30 points on 16 shots...but he’ll probably never make it in the league.
                                Here is Fred's line from the 114-106 win over the Trail Blazers: 10-16 (4-6) from the field, 6-6 from the line, 4 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block, 7 assists, 2 turnovers, +8.

Comment

Working...
                                X