Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Yay! And, boo!
    Unfortunately, he's not going to get a lot of looks with the current Clippers line-up; they have some volume shooters.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Unfortunately, he's not going to get a lot of looks with the current Clippers line-up; they have some volume shooters.
      More of a boo because they beat my blazers...

Comment

• Fred 36 minutes tonight in 122-104 win over Pelicans. 3-15, 3--10, 3-4, 5 rebounds,11 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers for 12 points and a +14
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Landry is not a secret anymore. Defenders will not leave him to help. Leave him to help and he will burn you more times than not.

that is ok though....no help = more space for his teammates to operate. He is very valuable to his teammates sitting down there in the corner.

his defense is very improved this year too.

just one man’s opinion

Comment

• Fred, 39 minutes, 23 pts, 7 rebounds, 10 assists; fun game to watch.
            #BetOnYourself

Expert recap and game analysis of the Toronto Raptors vs. Los Angeles Lakers NBA game from November 10, 2019 on ESPN.

Comment

Fred, 39 minutes, 23 pts, 7 rebounds, 10 assists; fun game to watch.
              #BetOnYourself

https://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=401160781
              A fantastic game to watch. And the ability to control a game, unmatched!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

After the first quarter, I would have bet $$ the Lakers were going to win; not sure why I underestimated Fred. He’s made the NBA watchable for me again.

Comment

• When are we changing the name of this thread? If we are leaving Ron, might as well call it a quintet and add Cle and Toure. They are as likely to make a squad.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Ron is holding a spot for Dennis.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Fred, 39 minutes, 23 pts, 7 rebounds, 10 assists; fun game to watch.
                      #BetOnYourself

https://www.espn.com/nba/recap?gameId=401160781
                      Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

First loss for the Lakers since the opening night against the Clips. May I add that the Raptors are without Lowery (broken thumb) 21.8 ppg/ 6.5 assists and Ibaka (ankle) 14 ppg and 6.5 rpg. Former Raptor Danny Green went 0-5 in 27 minutes.

Just a WOW night for FVV!

Comment

• Full highlights for Fred vs Lakers

Comment

• Speaking of Fred highlights I don't recall seeing this posted before although it might have been. This is a highlight video of the NBA Championship series vs the Warriors:

Comment

• Good game for sure. Just hope they have enough gas left in the tank for tonight at Clippers. Sure are running on short fumes by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Full highlights for Fred vs Lakers

Hey Mr. Announcer ... it's Van VVVVVVVVVVVVVVleet. He won a national championship last season, ya know?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Fred v Landry on NBA channel right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X