Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
    You know you have made when.....
    "Rockford, Rockford, this one's for you baby." One trick-or-treater dressed up as Rockford native and NBA Champion Fred VanVleet for Halloween.
    AWESOME!!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
      You know you have made when.....
      "Rockford, Rockford, this one's for you baby." One trick-or-treater dressed up as Rockford native and NBA Champion Fred VanVleet for Halloween.
      I remember when young FVV used to dress up as Tyrone Shoelace.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post

I remember when young FVV used to dress up as Tyrone Shoelace.
        It would be nice to hear from Tyrone shoelace about his thoughts on this team's potential.

Comment

• In 41 minutes in 105-115 loss to Milwaukee, Fred was 2-10, 2-5 , 6-6, 6 rebounds,7 assists and 1 turnover and a -14. He was called for 5 fouls as well.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• How frickin cool is this!

Comment

• He could (and should) be honored for everything he's done AFTER he left Wichita State, if not everything he did while at Wichita State. Fred continues to impress.

Comment

• Landry played 27 minutes in 105-94 win over Utah. 4-12, 2-8, 0-0, 2 rebounds, zero assists and zero turnovers and a -12.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Landry played 27 minutes in 105-94 win over Utah. 4-12, 2-8, 0-0, 2 rebounds, zero assists and zero turnovers and a -12.
                  Landry's shooting numbers in 4 out of 5 games this season has lagged well behind last year's %s. Clips will need his shooting to get to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Landry's shooting numbers in 4 out of 5 games this season has lagged well behind last year's %s. Clips will need his shooting to get to the top.
                    Yep, I he 13 of 41 and would need to be 17 of 41 to be shooting last year's 42%.

Comment

• Lmao. The Clippers ain't nobody's fool. They are making sure they keep Landry services.

Comment

• Fered in 124-120 win over Sacramento, 35 minutes, 3-9, 2-3, 4-4, 2 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover for 12 points and +7

Comment

• Landry in 124-129 loss to Milwaukee, 29 minutes, 5-10, 4-8 3 rebounds 0 assists 3 tunronvers for 14 points and -3

Comment

• Landry in 30 minutes in 107-101 win over Portland 2-4, 2-4 , 2-2, 1 rebound , 1 turnover for 8 points and a +7.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Landry in 30 minutes in 107-101 win over Portland 2-4, 2-4 , 2-2, 1 rebound , 1 turnover for 8 points and a +7.
                              Yay! And, boo!

Comment

• Big game of interest coming up Monday, 9:30 PM. FVV, Landry, Leonard, Raptors at Clippers.

Comment

Working...
                                X