No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry passes the torch to Siakim and VanVleet. Bet on yourself has become part of the Raptors jargon

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/kyl...-125219818.htm
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Fred started, 42 minutes, 2-11 FG, 2-5 3-pt, 2-2 FT, 5 boards, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and 4 turnovers, and +/- of -8. in 108-112 loss tpo Celtics.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Hopefully this works. I don’t post videos often. Freddy would make Tyrone Shoelace so proud!
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
          https://www.facebook.com/768413454/p...263455?sfns=mo

Hopefully this works. I don’t post videos often. Freddy would make Tyrone Shoelace so proud!
          That made my night!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Here you go with an embed...
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Here you go with an embed...
              Recruiting rankings summed up in one GIF.

Comment

• Landry is the leading scorer with 16 at the half of the Hornets vs Clippers game. 4-6 from 3.

Comment

• Fred in 104-95 win, 39 min, 3-14, 1-7, 7-7 5 reb, 6 assist, 2 steals with 3 turnovers and +8
                  Landry in 111-96 win 35 min, 6-12, 4-9, 4 reb, 2 assist, 1 steal with 3 turnovers and +18
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    Fred in 104-95 win, 39 min, 3-14, 1-7, 7-7 5 reb, 6 assist, 2 steals with 3 turnovers and +8
                    Landry in 111-96 win 35 min, 6-12, 4-9, 4 reb, 2 assist, 1 steal with 3 turnovers and +18
                    Watched most of Fred's game; most of the game he couldn't throw it in the ocean, but was 'rock solid' in every other category.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Fred in 104-95 win, 39 min, 3-14, 1-7, 7-7 5 reb, 6 assist, 2 steals with 3 turnovers and +8
                      They must have shut Landry down in the 2nd half. But he played the most minutes by far. Kawhi 2nd with 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

They must have shut Landry down in the 2nd half. But he played the most minutes by far. Kawhi 2nd with 30.
                        I watched most of the second half (tired Tuesday); the Hornets kept him in check the second half. He missed 3-4 shots, but turned into a facilitator and had several nice assists. He still has weak moments on defense, but shows improvement. No doubt Doc likes him.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Toronto Raptors Post Game vs Magic

Comment

• Really great to hear Vanvleet, Shamet, and others talk after a game. Those guys are so well spoken.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Toronto Raptors Post Game vs Magic

You know... Fred even gets the assist for every single interview he does. Phenomenal. I like how he just nods his head when he's done with a question, knowing he fully answered it. And there's never a follow up due to something Fred didn't cover.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X