No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough game for the Clippers. I was surprised how often Landry had to defend Durant. That's nuts.

Comment

• Fred and the Raptors play at the Orlando Magic tonight at 6:00pm CDT on TNT.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Fred and the Raptors play at the Orlando Magic tonight at 6:00pm CDT on TNT.
        Leonard is a stud and the Raptors are fun to watch. FVV is playing very well, but sitting on four fouls. Two of them were sorta crappy calls. But they left him in and he is continuing to play solid.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Windiwu
          Windiwu commented
          Editing a comment
          Nurse sure plays a lot of guys considering this is playoffs... He played all 13 guys he had dressed.

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          Well once the game was over he put in the scrubs.

• Toronto moves on. Fred 7 pets 10 assists and two turnovers and a plus-10
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• choida
          choida commented
          Editing a comment
          Dogs? Cats? Other?

• wusphlash
          wusphlash commented
          Editing a comment
          3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 bird and a weasel named Dan.

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Toronto moves on. Fred 7 pets 10 assists and two turnovers and a plus-10
        Sometimes you just gotta let your n**ts hang.

Comment

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I do, but not by choice... and the reason I wear a nut bra.

• im4wsu
          im4wsu commented
          Editing a comment
          WStateU Does the nut bra go with a man bun?

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m sure it does; I don’t wear it all the time, only on special occasions.

• Landry and the Clippers win another against the warriors to keep the series alive. Only 6 pts but 37 minutes for Landry.

Comment

• Landry didn't have a big game, but I think just his presence on the courr help spreads it out for the other guys to score. To some extent, the Warriors are still all over him.
          Late April, we still have 2 guys playing in the Playoffs in the League. Not too shabby for the recruiting front.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            And not just IN the playoffs, but playing significant roles for their teams. That's the kind of thing that caught the eye of their good recruits this year.

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
          Landry didn't have a big game, but I think just his presence on the courr help spreads it out for the other guys to score. To some extent, the Warriors are still all over him.
          Late April, we still have 2 guys playing in the Playoffs in the League. Not too shabby for the recruiting front.
          1-4 FG, 1-3 three, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 turnover for 6 points, but team high +17 in 8 point win. That's doing what you need to do, taking what's given and making the team better.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Yep. Landry is doing his job. Acting as a smoke screen and drawing defender or defenders to him, in turn leaving other guys (primarily in the lane) open. I hope the Clips smoke the Warriors. Especially after Klay Thompson and the others basically admitting they were already preparing for Houston.

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
              Horn28Clem30 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think a lot of people hope that, but very unlikely. If they can somehow pull out a win tonight, it's feasible. Anything can happen in a game 7 especially with how good the Clips have played in that building the last two games.

• Landry got his 37 minutes because he was playing really good defense.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Landry got his 37 minutes because he was playing really good defense.
              Today’s HOT take!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• God I would like to see the Clippers beat the Warriors.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Fred is having a tough time against 76ers. This is not a good match up for him, for the 76ers length bothers him. He has to chase J.J. Redick thru numerous screens and then switches to the other 76ers perimeter players, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, or Ben Simmons. The Celtics and Bucks would be better for him personally, but not so sure about the Team.

Comment

• lowery is useless once the playoffs roll around. every year.

Comment

• No Honda Accord for Landry!

Comment

Working...
                      X