No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to point out that Shamet was guarding Curry a lot. For someone that was regarded as a defensive liability, that's a huge thing. Also, GS had Durant on Landry. He's definitely getting respect on both ends.

Comment

• Landry did a good job on Curry from what I saw watching in the late 3rd and 4th quarters. That's a very difficult assignment and it says a lot about what Doc and the coaching staff think of LS that they put him on Curry. Also heard the TV guy say that Doc went up to LS before the 4th quarter (right before he made his third 3) and asked him "Are you ready to shoot?"

Comment

• I had to turn it off at half-time; Landry hadn't played much the first half, Curry was on fire and the Clippers were down 23. It was past 'nighty night' time for me. I woke up around 1:30 to do my business (I do a lot of business overnight) and decided to check the score. Had to look twice to believe what I was seeing... Landry was a big part of the comeback and had hit the game winning shot. Then I had a difficult time getting back to sleep.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I often have difficulty getting back to sleep after conducting night time business myself.

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        I'd like to point out that Shamet was guarding Curry a lot. For someone that was regarded as a defensive liability, that's a huge thing. Also, GS had Durant on Landry. He's definitely getting respect on both ends.
        GS was playing some hellasious D on Landry. Expert rotating, and then staying in his face when he got the ball. It was suffocating just to watch.

That being said, Landry was making the D work! All that cutting would make Hondo proud.

Comment

• I love the shot by Landry. But really liked the announcer. He screamed somebody tell Landry he is a rookie. This is so sweet. LS making Wichita State proud. And yes NBA there is more to come.

Comment

• LS was on ESPN The Jump
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• His mom has to be so proud of him.

Comment

• Landry is on after the 5:40 mark.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I really think he made a mistake leaving early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                    I really think he made a mistake leaving early.
                    I made that stupid comment and have egg all over my face.

Comment

• Aargh
                      Aargh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Me too. I thought he needed another year. Seems like he learned from his time with VanVleet, "Bet on yourself".

• Absolutely love LS comments on the jump. He is fun to listen to." Guys know their roles and embrace their roles. " That what makes a team with guys with a chip on their shoulders. That sounds familiar. Go shocks and Clippers.

Comment

• Cool interview with Fred. His attitude is so refreshing for a pro athlete. I don't see how anyone could root against this guy.

Comment

• Really liked the interview. Fred makes excellent points about guys going from high school to the NBA. It's an individual thing based on the player and the team looking at him. Why restrict a person if he is that good and strong. Besides were only talking about a few guys anyway. Put the responsibility on the player, his family, and the team. In my opinion if a guy is good enough to go to the league then let him go make that money. Go shocks.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                          Shocktoberfest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep. Hate one and done rule.

• Shock Top
                          Shock Top commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They don't have to go to college, they only have to be 19. They can go play overseas if they want. Why they do go to college is that they can get in earlier if they play there for one season.

NBA can make their own rules. the players voted and accepted these rules when they past as well, so they can blame them as well.

• RH: From Stallworth to Jabali to Shamet

LANDRY SHAMET JOINS SHOCKER ROOKIES WHO SHOWED OFF.

Comment

• NBA on ESPN Radio‏ @NBAonESPNRadio
                          "He's the most serious rookie I've ever coached in my life. I've never coached a guy with the focus that he has" @LAClippers @DocRivers on @landryshamet with @adamamin & PJ Carlesimo #NBAPlayoffs #ClipperNation - https://es.pn/2DucNp8

11:47 AM - 21 Apr 2019

Comment

Working...
                          X