• Show
Clear All

• Not bad for a guy from Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
      Not bad for a guy from Wichita State.
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchp...ame-1-win/amp/
      Like mattdalt said ... mad respect!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Clippers were down 31, now down 3 with 5:34 left.

Landry with 9 points.

They are fun to watch.
        The Assman

Comment

• Landry with the 3 to take the lead

Comment

• THREE FOR SHAMET TO TAKE THE LEAD!!!

15.9 LEFT!!!
            The Assman

Comment

• Anyone see that shot from Landry.

Comment

• Insane. Amazing come back.

This team can sign two max free agents too, mind you.

Will be funny that Clippers will be the better team in LA, even with LeBron at the Lakers.
              The Assman

Comment

• choida
                choida commented
                Editing a comment
                New owner... Brings in better coach... Asks for new arena... Wanting to build a new culture... Good for the Clippers

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
              Insane. Amazing come back.

Will be funny that Clippers will be the better team in LA, even with LeBron at the Lakers.
              I can't stand cry baby LeBron. Though I feel bad for Jennie Buss. Maybe bc she is hot. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Insane. Amazing come back.

I've heard a few talking heads mention the Clippers flipping their young core for Anthony Davis this summer. If that turns out to be the case, I hope Landry is not in the group that gets traded. This team plus Kawhi could be pretty good, this team plus Kawhi and AD is definitely a contender.

It really seems like the Clippers have made all the right moves since Jerry West started helping out, but I am hopeful they don't blow their cap space this summer. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, worst case scenario is that the Clippers blow their cap space on guys like Jimmy Butler and Kemba Walker. This team plus Butler and Walker is marginally better and likely full of dysfunction.

Either way, Landry has already made one team regret trading him. Hopefully he gets to stay in LA for a while longer. Though, I'll admit that I definitely prefer the east coast game times of the Raptors.

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                  Shocktoberfest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  9:45 tip blows for sure. Sheesh.

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                Anyone see that shot from Landry.
                And a collective "WHOOOOPS!!!" was heard round the globe. :poster_wsu:

Comment

• I heard on the radio that the Clippers' 31-point comeback was an NBA record for largest comeback ever in the playoffs and it was made against one of the best teams in the league.

The Clippers outscored the Warriors 72-37 over the final 19:30 of the game.

The Clippers closed to within 14 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Landry makes a trey to open the 4th quarter to make it 108-97. Landry with a nice dish at about the 6:30 mark. Landry with the game winning 3 pointer with 16 seconds left in the game. The Clips added a couple of free throws. Lou Williams was unconscious for the Clippers.

Highlights of the comeback

Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 16, 2019, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Glad I stuck with it. First thing I did after the game was check what the Warriors biggest lead was (31). Historical feat.

Comment

• When the lead went to 31 with about 7:30 minutes left in the 3rd, the Clippers had just a .01% chance of coming back and winning.

Gotta love sports,
                      The Assman

Comment

• Landry 32 minutes, 4-9 FG, all three-pointers4 rebounds, 3 assists , 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 12 points and a +15. Second best +/- was Williams at +7.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Landry was clutch and played his role within the team last night. Outstanding and couldn't be happier for him.

Lou Williams is one of the most underrated players in the league, IMO. So consistent.

Comment

Working...
                          X