Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred has 6 assists in first 9 mins.

Comment

• 13 points 7 assists 1 to at halftime. Vintage FVV.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      13 points 7 assists 1 to at halftime. Vintage FVV.
      Started , 13 pts in 28 minutes, 5-9 FG, 204 three, 2 rebounds, 12 assist, one turnover , a steal and a blokck a +33 plus-minus
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        +33 plus/minus?! Dude is an alien!

• 8 Raptors in double figures. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Started , 13 pts in 28 minutes, 5-9 FG, 204 three, 2 rebounds, 12 assist, one turnover , a steal and a blokck a +33 plus-minus
        Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        8 Raptors in double figures. Nice.
        36 point win with no Leonard and no Ibaka. Raptors had 49 FG on 36 assists. Shot .425 3pt and .667 from 2. Amazingly, only .591 FT. Of course, all this was against the Knicks.

Comment

• Bad news: Going to miss watching some of the Shocker game on Wednesday.

Good news: Reason for bad news is I am in full FVV mode that night in OKC watching Raptors-Thunder.

Comment

• Fred and Landry will keep occupied for a while. Great for the recruiting front.

Comment

• Comment

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                LMAO when she starts grabbing the NBA mic foam and it starts crunching!

• Clippers play on NBATV in about 15 minutes.

Comment

• Not Shamet's best, but 29 minutes, 2-8 FGA including 2-7 from three, 2 rebounds. two assists, two turnovers and a -1 plus-minus in last night's 115-109 victory
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• WstateU
                  WstateU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That was a difficult game for Landry; I can't recall the particular Pacers defender, but he was around 6' 5" 225# and was strong as an ox. Landry worked hard, but had a hard time getting open. Unfortunately, he missed a couple of open shots that he would normally hit, but the strong defense probably wore him down. That's life in the NBA; they play better defense than most of us think.

• We got a whole thread on this and nobody thinks that Fresh Van Vleet crossing up an MVP (Westbrook) in OT for the dagger driving layup qualifies? Woof. Catch it on SC.

Comment

• WstateU
                  WstateU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No doubt that shot was a "dagger". He missed a couple of shots earlier that would have been daggers also; Fred will always have big cojones.

#betonyourself

• Fred VanVleet Full Highlights 2019.03.20 Raptors vs Thunder - 23 Pts, 6 Assists!

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wasn't implying the trip was deliberate, I think it was accidental. And I don't think he was trying to hold Fred down. Just righting himself as he was off balance after attempting to block Fred's shot. Fred showed his strength and balance though by not letting the trip effect him. Glad he didn't go down though because I'm not sure the officials would have caught it.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 21, 2019, 04:38 PM.

• OregonShocker
                  OregonShocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WstateU looks like he's straddling him at the end; even saw a little stare...

• shoxlax
                  shoxlax commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Was at the game last night. Fred was amazing as usual, in complete control of the team and tempo when he was on the court. His ability to make the assist to the guy making the assist deserves some sort of new statistical category. While I enjoy watching the Thunder, I enjoyed watching Fred pick them apart much more.

• Comment

• I see the Suns signed Jimmer Fredette, too bad Ron wasn't an option for them. Stinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    I will do this next season @ Staple Center.. #SHOCKERNATION

Comment

Working...
                    X