No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the past year Clips got rid of their expiring contracts (DeAndre & Tobias) loaded up with some young guys before the break and were going FULL TANK.....now with Shamet and Zubac they just keep winning. lol

Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 9, 2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• I think it was more about clearing cap space for two max contracts rather than tanking.
      The Assman

Comment

• Full Clips game on NBATV tonight. - LAC vs BOS 9:30pm

Comment

• Anyone noticed how it was Bos -1.5, then Bos -1 . Now it's LAC -1.0 . Could be a Landry going Inferno again tonight?

Comment

• It was announced on the game last night that Landry has the highest +/- of any NBA player since the AS Break.

Comment

• bighouse
              bighouse commented
              Editing a comment
              And shooting 42% from 3 as a rookie!

• He is shooting 42 and only about half the shots he takes are truly open looks. LS has guys all over him and has several 3's + fouls for the "and 1".

Wonder how many shots he would make out of 100 in a gym with nobody covering him? 65? 70? maybe more?

Really amazing....dude is on FIRE!!!

(O.T. - the "box and 1" thingy on NBA TV is irritating)

Comment

• Shamet's shot is so quick that he can get a shot off before he catches the ball.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Steeleshocker
                Steeleshocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Shamet's shot is so quick the net flinches when he goes around a screen.

• WuShock16
                WuShock16 commented
                Editing a comment
                Reminds me of Ron's 3 from the corner against Gonzaga. It was almost like slow-motion as I watched the pass go to him, wondering if he could maybe shoot it before his defender made the close-out. Ron caught it, cocked and ready to go, and just had to go up with it. Beautiful shot!

• The 21-year-old leads all rookies in 3PT% and is blossoming into an impact player in an expanded role with the Clippers. Could he be a big reason free agents are attracted to L.A.?

Comment

• Shamet Tuesday night 104-125 loss to Portland

26 minutes, 4-9 FG, 3-6 3-pt,zero rebounds, 2 assists , zero turnovers and -15 +/-
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Dont know if this was posted before but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to5L...&feature=share
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Clippers tip off a little bit before our game will end tonight, so flip over to NBATV to catch the rest of it.

Comment

• Somewhere out there is a game winner for Toure in Italy. The commentary is fabulous. Mama Mia!

Comment

• Fred's back on the floor playing at Detroit. :)

Comment

• Doesn't look like he's missed a beat.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shamet was HOT tonight

4-9 3pt fg

14 points

Clips win at the buzzer by a long 3 by Williams

Comment

Working...
                            X