• Show
Clear All

Trae Young is pure trash

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
      Horn28Clem30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please tell me you're joking....

Ya I’d love to see Landry on that roster but I’m not sure who you’d take off. He’s just not getting enough minutes at this point. Next year for sure!

Comment

Fred vs Landry tomorrow on TNT
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I thought Trae was Steph Curry 2.0????

Steph rookie season - 44% 3pt / 2 steals per game

Trae - 30% 3pt / 4 turnovers per game / .8 steals per game

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Fred vs Landry tomorrow on TNT
          Great time slot also. 7:00 pm CT.

Comment

Wowser, anyone see the corner 3 Landry hit and was hammered and called for an offensive foul?! That was awful

Comment

• Kung Wu
            Kung Wu commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, I may never complain about AAC refs again.

• WstateU
            WstateU commented
            Editing a comment
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• RoyalShock
            RoyalShock commented
            Editing a comment
            Apparently NBA refs are starting to call offensive fouls on shooters when they kick their legs out.

Shamet got the start and 34 minutes. Unfortunately, he ended up with 6 points on 8 shots.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

That might be one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying something. Yikes.

Comment

Shamet just got traded to the Clippers in a big package.

Comment

Tobias Boban Scott for Landry Wilson Muscala plus 2 first and 2 second... Sixers going all in for playoff run. Clippers going all in to sign max player (s) and or rebuild

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this trade....more playing time, I guess....chance to be coached by Doc...

Comment

This is 100% to get the assets needed to get Anthony Davis. Young players and draft picks. Lakers offering their entire shitty team minus Lebron plus 2 1st and 2 2nds. Got turned down. This gives Clips enough to offer to try to trade, maybe by deadline tomorrow.

Comment

Holy cow. I was literally on stubhub yesterday to pull the trigger on some nice seats for 76ers in OKC on the 28th. Glad I held off. What a drag. I’m bummed.

Comment

Well, have a 76ers jersey of him, lol.

Comment

• Steeleshocker
                          Steeleshocker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And this is why I've been hesitant to buy NBA jerseys of our former players.

• WstateU
                          WstateU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'd say go ahead and purchase Fred's jersey, cause he ain't going anywhere. :)

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                        This is 100% to get the assets needed to get Anthony Davis.
                        I'm not sure it does a ton to move the needle for AD, but it may move it some. I think the bigger benefit is that they have cap space for this summer. With Kawhi, KD, Kyrie, Butler, Klay, and Kemba all free agents this summer, teams want the maximum amount of cap space available. The Miami 2021 pick is the big extra asset that could help in trade negotiations.

Lakers offering their entire shitty team minus Lebron plus 2 1st and 2 2nds.
                        I definitely think one of Ingram, Kuzma, and Lonzo will be an all star some day. That was an insane offer by the Lakers. I think it's incredibly unlikely they get a better offer the summer, unless you think Tatum is just leaps and bounds better than other young players in the NBA. Even then, if Kyrie leaves, I wouldn't trade Tatum for AD if I'm the Celtics.

This gives Clips enough to offer to try to trade, maybe by deadline tomorrow.
                        I can't imagine they could put together a package today. Shamet, Chandler and Muscala can't get moved. Even with the Miami pick, I just don't see anything that comes remotely close to getting the deal done. If they do get it done, I think it'll be pretty clear the Pelicans just really didn't want AD going to LA.

Comment

Working...
                        X