Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

High ankle sprains usually take much longer to heal... the last time I had one, I hobbled around for about 8 weeks... of course, I'm a few years older than Landry.

...but just as astute and crafty.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

Fred bruised his knee over the weekend and sat out Monday and last night. It doesn't sound like it's too serious, as I believe he was a game time decision until late yesterday afternoon.

That being said, how bad was Landry's injury? It seems to me that he's been out for a lot longer than anticipated.
      I get that...but I'm surprised he was not on court for ceremony..

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I get that...but I'm surprised he was not on court for ceremony..
        I’m pretty sure I saw an Instagram post this morning from Fred and he was dressed in civilian clothes... assuming he was at the celebration. I’ll see if I can find and post it.

Here it is...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I pretty sure I also saw Landry at the game last night.. It was when one of the timeouts occurred. He was dressed in all black. Hope he plays the next game they have.

Comment

• VanVleet and Baker get a mention for this decade's All-Legacy team from NBC sports.

Comment

• A couple of bad boys. Go shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

High ankle sprains usually take much longer to heal... the last time I had one, I hobbled around for about 8 weeks... of course, I'm a few years older than Landry.

I thought you were beyond "healing".

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

...but just as astute and crafty.
                  ... for a few minutes.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Landry returned to action last night. 11 pts (3-4 3FG) 4 rebs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          It’s an interesting comparison even if I’m hesitant to put too much stock in its predictive powers.

However, I am very high on Sherfield (as are plenty others) so its nice to have some confirmation of what my feeble mind concludes - that he has all the talent necessary to breakout in a big way in the future, likely sooner than later.

I don’t want to take anything away from Etienne because what he’s done this year is amazing. But he’s also been asked to fill relatively simple role to this point. Defend, take care of the ball and knock down open shots. And he’s been basically perfect. Not to mention he’s adding more drives into his arsenal. He still has untapped potential.

Sherfield on the other hand is learning to play PG the way Marshall wants. It’s a balancing act between running the offense, getting others involved and knowing when to attack and get a bucket. I think it’s only a matter of time before it clicks for him, maybe it’s already beginning to. When it does I think the team gets to another level.

Thoughts?

Comment

• My thought is that once we break into the top 25 again, we may not drop out for the next 4+ years.

Comment

• Sherfield will be all-conference before his career at WSU is done.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Sherfield will be all-conference before his career at WSU is done.
                                He might be all-something else as well before his career is done.
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X