X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we retiring Fred’s number?

Comment

• Guess whose ring!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Fred is now the leading scorer in the league (tied with Siakam). That includes more points than Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James, Anthony Davis ...

FVV.JPG
        Last edited by Stickboy46; October 23, 2019, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Fred is now the leading scorer in the league (tied with Siakam). That includes more points than Kawhi Leonard, Lebron James, Anthony Davis ...
          LOL

Comment

• Watched every second of both games last night... is it five o'clock yet? Not sure how many more late night double headers I can handle...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• BACK OFF!

VanVleet was frustrated after rolling his ankle late in the third quarter when he landed on a courtside cameraman.

''How many times does it have to happen before you think about doing something else?'' VanVleet said. ''It's happened to me at least four or five times in the last two years. This is the worst.''

VanVleet was able to return, playing eight minutes in the fourth and all of overtime.

Comment

• Before the game, the Raptors received the biggest championship rings in NBA history and unfurled a banner celebrating their six-game triumph over Golden State last June.

''I have to start lifting more weights so I can carry it around,'' VanVleet joked.

Comment

• Fred's Full Highlights

Comment

• 34 points. Incredible

Comment

• Landry Shamet Full Play vs Lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        Landry Shamet Full Play vs Lakers

Landry started, 26 minutes, 3-8 FG, 2-4 3-pt, 3 reb, 2 assists, zero turnovers, +/- was -1.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Landry started, 26 minutes, 3-8 FG, 2-4 3-pt, 3 reb, 2 assists, zero turnovers, +/- was -1.
                          He missed a couple of bunnies that he'd normally make... and had a layup swatted away by the King. He will learn to 'slam the sucker' next time. Landry's really fun to watch.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Jordan Schultz‏Verified account @Schultz_Report Oct 22

More
                            Fred VanVleet: The Michael Jordan of sub-6-footers.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Jordan Schultz‏Verified account @Schultz_Report Oct 22

More
                              Fred VanVleet: The Michael Jordan of sub-6-footers.
                              My take is that Fred VanVleet is the Fred VanVleet of NBA players. He is really pretty unique in his own right.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X