No announcement yet.

2018-19 Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest prediction: I'll stay away from the Brown prediction, I honestly think it could go either way, depending if Brown is satisfied with his role.

I'll predict that Chandler takes the redshirt and Udeze takes the 3rd center position next year. Udeze was #2 to start this year and had a year off to learn and get in better shape (hopefully). Chandler needs the time off to improve and Udeze essentially sat out a year already, now it's Chandler's turn. If he doesn't want to redshirt, option #2 will be that he averages about 1 minute a game.

Comment

• IndianaShocker
      IndianaShocker commented
      Editing a comment
      No/Noop/Nah/hella no/Hell F**king Noooo

• Uhhh, Stevenson epitomizes Wichita State. Dude isn't going anywhere. This part of the conversation is silly.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• asiseeit
      asiseeit commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I said from game one he was Bakerish. Maybe all the stats are not there
      yet but I absolutely love his grit / hustle. If we get that from TA lookout !

• Stevenson would thrive as a six man... Just my truck cents

Comment

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      I like “trucks” and I cannot lie...

• Nothing but positive vibes for RT. Very much pulling hard for him. I know he was really excited to come here and be part of something big. So sorry it didn't work out. But he is a tough dude and a class act. Nothing but respect for him. I hope you crush it at your next stop Ricky! I'll always be cheering for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I think he was genuinely well liked by his teammates, at least the two times I saw him in public with tyhe group...kind of a leader....he'll land well.

I see Nebraska.
      I'm guessing Emporia

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

"A dozen outgoing transfers in the last year"?
        He came up with 10, when he included Shamet leaving early to the NBA, Lomax and Walk-ons that left to get scholarships elsewhere.

Comment

• Kinda wild that the Bradley forum has a 10 page thread dedicated to WSU with a dude finding every single article about WSU possible.

Comment

• choida
            choida commented
            Editing a comment
            We made it y'all

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Kinda wild that the Bradley forum has a 10 page thread dedicated to WSU with a dude finding every single article about WSU possible.
          It's quality comedy. i'll give him that. The obsession is real. And it's not finding every single article as much as every single item that can be remotely twisted to be negative. He leaves out the 95% percent of articles that are positive about WSU and posts all of the other 5%.

Comment

• There is something legitimately wrong mentally with tornado. I’m pretty sure he’s posting from a nursing home suffering from dementia.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            There is something legitimately wrong mentally with tornado. I’m pretty sure he’s posting from a nursing home suffering from dementia.
            He was bragging about getting twitter to remove a post from a player's mom (of one that transferred) that said something negative about Wardle lol

Comment

• Come on WstateU, they are not only real............

Comment

• Rod makes it official
              Last edited by Stickboy46; April 11, 2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• choida
                choida commented
                Editing a comment
                Didn't lean to spell... I'm sorry

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck Rod! I don't think anyone could ever accuse you of doggin' it. Wish you well.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 11, 2019, 09:01 PM.

• lostshocker
                lostshocker commented
                Editing a comment
                kind of digging the misspelled word dogging his spelling.

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              There is something legitimately wrong mentally with tornado. I’m pretty sure he’s posting from a nursing home suffering from dementia.
              Definitely unstable.

Not healthy.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Rod makes it official
                Good luck to Rod as well.

Great kid just not quite up to this level.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Good luck to Rod as well.

Great kid just not quite up to this level.
                  Another example of a great representative of WSU while he was here

Comment

Working...
                  X