Back away from the ledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back away from the ledge

except you, cold. Go ahead and jump with the rest of the fair weather fans. If anyone has lost anything, its you. You have lost your marbles. Find them and support this team again. You are the biggest flake on this board.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

http://thumbs.gfycat.com/PitifulZigz...restricted.gif

Comment

I am not a fair weather fan. Been watching since the mid 50's. Lots of ups and downs. Can't wait for
      the next game. GM rejuvenated the program. Few coaches work harder trying to make their team better.
      Love the fire in his belly for winning. Don't always agree with him but no one would please me 100% of the
      time. How many times did you see us on national TV before he got here? We are there because of HIM.
      As great a coach as he is there will always be down years and disappointing years but I know that he is
      the guy to get us back in the top twenty - hopefully in 1-2 years. Until then I'll just keep supporting him and the team.
      That doesn't mean I won't make a few observations as I am stupid enough to believe he might actually read one
      and try it, ya right. Bigger guards please.

Comment

I'm down with whatever this season brings. I, along with many other fans, have said from the beginning this team will have peaks and valleys. We were witness to a valley today. I love the kid, but SHJ is not a prime time player and neither is Torres. Burton is going to be an excellent guard once he improves his range. Stephenson and Dennis are ahead of all the newcomers and will be the heart of this team. I don't have a good feeling about Moore at this point. Brown is a high energy player, but I just can't get a feel if he will mature into a meaningful player for us. Markis is our best player, but still can't stay on his feet when he should be strong. Asbjorn is not going to be a meaningful contributor. The other 3 big men have much upside (Poor Bear, Jaime, Udeze). I can't wait for Teddy to do his thing.

Comment

• pinstripers
          pinstripers commented
          Editing a comment
          Love JB, but his range is 1 foot

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I like this post but am a little concerned with JB. I don’t see how you can contribute as a guard if you can’t shoot. He’s like Wessel without the tenacity.

Love JB too. But he needs to get in the gym and work like T. Cotton did on his outside shot. Love the potential of Morris U but he needs to get in the gym and work like Carl Hall did on his midrange shot. A lot of these guys need to go to work overtime.

Comment

Need to get some advice and insights from Joerg at this low point. My advice is Ballet classes for Asbjorn [I'm serious]. Think it would be bad to give up on this kid so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
            Need to get some advice and insights from Joerg at this low point. My advice is Ballet classes for Asbjorn [I'm serious]. Think it would be bad to give up on this kid so soon.
            Don't you have a game to watch?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This is a season to grow a team! Keep the faith!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Don't you have a game to watch?
                Watching it and not stunned at all...a well coached veteran team beating a team with a soft, relatively inexperienced backcourt. One of the 5 star freshman guards thinks he is going to be in the NBA next year.

Comment

Haven’t seen anyone on a ledge or jumping the ship. Dont insult the fans.
                  Last edited by Singeril; December 8, 2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    except you, cold. Go ahead and jump with the rest of the fair weather fans. If anyone has lost anything, its you. You have lost your marbles. Find them and support this team again. You are the biggest flake on this board.
                    My God shock... have you been double-fisting last season's jars of expired moose piss again? You are positively unhinged.

Let me begin by saying, thanks for the call out; I'm flattered.

Fair-weathered? Flaky? That's no way to talk to The One person who predicted the rise of the Shocks from the ashes and a return to national prominence 20 years ago. You're like this random Israelite calling out Moses for not having vision.

P.S. Who on earth said they weren't supporting the team anymore? ROFL! I said that we have lost our edge, that is clear; but how does one take that statement and twist it into me saying, "so... **** the Shox because they suck and I'm never cheering for them again?" Do you even know who you're speaking to? I'm the most militant Shocker fan that has ever lived.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                      Love JB too. But he needs to get in the gym and work like T. Cotton did on his outside shot. Love the potential of Morris U but he needs to get in the gym and work like Carl Hall did on his midrange shot. A lot of these guys need to go to work overtime.
                      And there is no reason to believe that isn't and won't continue to happen is there?

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                        We'll never know because HCGM has decided to bury him on the bench. Obviously he's been designated as a run-off.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• proshox
                          proshox commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I am not buying that. I have actually seen AM so good things in his limited minutes. HCGM hasn’t been impressed with his defensive rebounding which is why he hasn’t been on the floor. I think he needs to get more minutes.

• wusphlash
                          wusphlash commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree that he has done some good things and deserves more minutes. I just don't think he's going to be given the opportunity. In the last 60 minutes of dismal basketball he's been given 2 minutes of floor time. That's less than everyone else besides Chance Moore who wasn't in OKC. A walk-on received more minutes than a guy that started the first game of the year. I think Gregg is stubbornly wrong here.
                          Last edited by wusphlash; December 9, 2018, 10:25 PM.

Back away from the ledge?

Sounds like very good aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Hi friends. Is Joerg. Much hangingover today. Many beers for long day.
                          Today is sun out? Yes.
                          Today is Sunday faith day? Yes .
                          Keep faithing for team. Friends . I go work now at factory hangingover. But Still Smiling for faiths I have in coach gregg Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X