• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by AustinReeves View Post
    Just keepin it Arkahoma
    Big religious fella are ya? Remind me, what did Christ say again about turning the other cheek?

Neva mind... I got it.

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also...
    (Luke 6:27+)

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• AustinReeves
    replied
    Just keepin it Arkahoma

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    This is a winning screen name.

T

• choida
    commented on 's reply
    Actually they did better last March... Just saying..fock em doe

• AustinReeves
    replied
    I agree with Fev when is the last time KU did better in March than the Shox. Must be hard to never win anything with all that money!

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    "Pretty obvious WSU got away from the tough physical- mental concept after the great run of a few years ago. Maybe Marshall thought he could move on to a higher caliber offense with players like Shamet, Frankamp, Reaves, and Moore. Then a big dose of reality last season."

Correct. It's not shameful to say that one's brand of basketball requires stout defense to win. We have plenty of top tier philosophical peers: Virginia, Cincinnati, Syracuse, Louisville etc.

Do you know that I would have been very nervous had we been matched up with your ChicKUns last year in the tournament? It's been a long time since I could honestly say that. Very sad. Contrast that with 2015 when I drove up to Bugaha expecting the win.

Don't worry we'll be back. And so will our inherent advantage over your team. Hardened noble warriors will always be favored over spoon-fed amoral prima donnas.

T

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    That's not going to mask any defensive deficiencies, in fact, the off-guard position should be even stronger defensively. Landry in the PG position was actually the best place to hide him.

T

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    Alcohol, declining memory, weak moral fortitude, or all of the above.

T

• Dan
    replied
    Landry had to play PG because we didn’t have one, if he could’ve been a shooting guard, it wouldn’t have been such a glaring issue. We haven’t had a PG since Fred graduated. Torres may be one and the new guys coming in may be one, but the jury’s still out.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    commented on 's reply
    Kinda like how KU gets a big dose of reality EVERY March.

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty obvious WSU got away from the tough physical- mental concept after the great run of a few years ago. Maybe Marshall thought he could move on to a higher caliber offense with players like Shamet, Frankamp, Reaves, and Moore. Then a big dose of reality last season.

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    Sort of like the ancient Roman belief that army training needed to be more strenuous than battle. The better present day athletic programs probably also work like that.
    Last edited by N Crestway; December 20, 2018, 06:10 PM.

• Bluzrover
    replied
    Whatever happened to "This will be my last comments on this thread."? (Post #58.1) LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    **Moved trollworthy comment in here - don't wanna muck up Landry's NBA thread**

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
    This weeks rookie list on nba.com lists Landry as the #5 rookie. He shot 67 percent from 3 last week.
    Landry is a great NBA player but perhaps not the best Play Angry player. It's becoming more likely he was the primary reason we had no perimeter defense last year which is scary considering his height/length. We had to keep him on the floor because he was our point and a very effective scorer.

He is quickly becoming world famous in the NBA for being a complete sieve as a defender. That's saying something and completely mind-blowing coming from the Marshall program.

I love Landry but he wasn't a good fit for the Shockers (<---this comment won't be controversial at all).

(and neither would be Austin Reaves had he stayed - now I'm just trollin')

I'm going to speak slowly for some of you noobies on here... GREGG MARSHALL NEEDS A TEKELE COTTON for his teams to be great. I'm no basketball wizard but if I had access to all analytics and knowledge I might find that Tekele was the most important player on our team with regard to wins/losses during the Baker/VanVleet era. I'd be interested to hear Gregg's take on that comment.

How many times did we watch him shut down the opposition's star player? Enumerable. Now having the opposition's star lay 30 on us is just a given.

T

Leave a comment:

Working...
X