Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WstateU
    replied
    "We've lost our edge"... where's the love? Those were the days my friends...

Leave a comment:

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply
    Also, I think you’re wasting your time trying to have a rational discussion with Cold.

• Kel Varnsen
    commented on 's reply
    jdshock You're probably correct there. Markis is more talented than Demetric. Ben Smith had a great season that year, albeit as a role player.

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply
    I think it’s premature to say “we have maybe one fringe NBA player on our roster”. Not saying any of the new guys are NBA locks but I think the jury is still out on a few of the freshmen and maybe Jaime E (Coach seems to think that’s his ceiling and I trust his opinion more than anyone on this board, no offense).

• jdshock
    commented on 's reply
    I'm 100% on your side in this debate, so don't take this as an argument against your underlying point, but....

you don't think McDuffie would've started over Ben Smith or Demetric Williams? I'm not saying it's a slam dunk, but McDuffie is having a quietly excellent year.

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Can't even spell his name right. Epic fail.
    lol what a loser

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    There are literally volumes of historical data and outside observations that define and/or describe the frenetic pace and fearlessness of a Gregg Marshall team.
    There are also volumes of data that chronicle the fact that we have had at least one NBA player on our team each season since 12-13. We have maybe one fringe NBA player (and that's being generous) on the roster right now. Shoot, every starter from the 2011-2012 season is more talented than the player at their position this season. Every. Single. One.

Talent is an afterthought in Marshall's recruiting.
    If that's the case, then Gregg Marshall should be fired immediately.

Last year we turned soft. Nobody knows quite how it happened but it was surely a mixture of coaching and leadership on the floor.
    Watch the Cincinnati games from last season and tell me if our guys were "soft" then. Was the team with Baker and FVV "soft" after losing to UNI 2/3 times in 15-16 or blowing a lead at ISUr that season? Also, give specific examples of failed leadership or a lack of effort.

I'm cool with having this discussion, but you haven't really refuted any of my points from my first post.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Can't even spell his name right. Epic fail.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    True, but you couple him with Reaves or Frankamp and our perimeter defense was really weak. You can sometimes sacrifice one defender to have a good shooter, but not two.

• AustinReeves
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Sweet Joerg II is back and has a crush on me.
    Hard not to when you’re the only level headed one here. Long time looker, first time poster.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply

T

...:cool:

• AustinReeves
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I wonder how Cindy Self puts up with all of Bill's flings. Must be the $$$$.
    I don’t know how else she would!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I wonder how Cindy Self puts up with all of Bill's flings. Must be the $$$$.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Sweet Joerg II is back and has a crush on me.

Leave a comment:

• AustinReeves
    replied
    God Bless the Shox and GOD BLESS FEV!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X