Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Players AND coach had worked up a nice sweat by the first media timeout. I like the efforrrrrr... DESPERATION I'm seeing. People actually look like they care out there on the floor. Marshall's workin' for his paycheck and the kids are workin' for their scholarships.

And I know ya'll heard Mark Adams comments: Looks like the old Shockers again... the old Play Angry...

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks from me as well. Don't know why I didn't looked there first instead of different newspaper articles. I want to amend my earlier comments about JB to say that his team won the state championship. When a paper article said "he led his team the state championship finals and was named MVP of the tournament" instead of "he led his team to the state championship and was named MVP of the tournament" I assumed that meant that they lost in the finals. Either way, that's quite the accomplishment.

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for posting his bio; definitely a basketball pedigree.

• pogo
    replied
    Jamarius has improved each game. At the start his play looked loose and a little sloppy. Now he looks loose but confident. He is a big physical point

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. My phone doesn’t like “Jamarius”

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by wufan View Post
    In conference play JAMARIUS BURTON is averaging 7.6 ppg, 3.2 apg, and 3.1 rpg. He’s shooting 49/50/90 on FG/3/FT.

That’s solid stuff from a freshman!
    Fixed it for you. - https://goshockers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3705

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    In conference play Jamarius Burton is averaging 7.6 ppg, 3.2 apg, and 3.1 rpg. He’s shooting 49/50/90 on FG/3/FT.

That’s solid stuff from a freshman!
    Last edited by wufan; February 3, 2019, 08:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• choida
    commented on 's reply
    Let's build on this and beat some Cincinnati and Houston teams

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Yes it was. But coach Haith handed it to us the last 8 minutes. Easy-capese. Marshall and the youngins were ALL OVER IT!!!! Even if they didn't know it at time.

However...much needed "kill shot". Was commonplace a couple years ago in the MVC. Gregg see's this. Easy-capese...

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Saw some very special stuff the last 8 minutes of the Tulsa game. There was desperation and the smell of burning hair. What's really exciting was the way we increased our intensity to close out the game. That was Shocker basketball.

T

Leave a comment:

• N Crestway
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure he would if Marshall was serving 9 Lives... tuna and chicken would put the old sparkle back in his eyes.

• Aargh
    replied
    I'm not convinced that Morris ever "bought in".

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    I'm now getting a bit closer to calling this season an unrelated disaster to the weakness that was evident last year. The smart money is still likely on the leadership carrying the lion's share of the 2-year downturn in one way or the other, but the tea leaves CB's been reading, at the 2nd derivative, are indicating another possible reality.

Marshall has earned the right to have the full faith of the fanbase up to this point and unto the end of the season. If we are at this same level next year though... fans should prepare themselves for major changes.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 28, 2019, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    I think the Shocks will bounce back Saturday. Perhaps that is more of a hope than an expectation. The Shocks may not win but I think they will play better. Hard to imagine them playing any worse than they did against USF.

• BostonWu
    commented on 's reply
    We'll find out Saturday where this team's psyche is.
Working...
X