No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad I missed all the fun with the Creighton sock!

Comment

• Anybody know why Chance Moore didn't play, especially in the first half?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        I hope we can keep the Baylor-OU series going and hopefully add a few more from the Big 12. I think we’ve shown we are capable and deserving of playing anyone with our crowd and how we travel so well with our fans.
        Got Oklahoma State again. I agree. Baylor, OU, Iowa State, maybe even a Texas Tech would be great programs from the Big 12 that I'd wanna see on the schedule on a consistent basis.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Sad I missed all the fun with the Creighton sock!
          lol how pathetic. Hope his Blowjays enjoyed the Zags' fists in their blowholes today.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Marshall calls SHJ's performance "tremendous". He had a tremendous scoring first half but he must've forgotten that he nearly costed us the second half and the game. And no, it's not all on SHJ. But he was a key contributor.
            They all played bad in the second half. But our team does not win this game without SHJ. The turnovers by our seniors is very troubling.

Comment

• We may need two game threads with this group, one for the first half and one for the second.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The first half tonight was oodles of fun seeing just how much upside this young team can muster up. Then comes the 2nd half and we get a nice win but only after we opened a few too many floodgates. With this many Freshmen, we need some of them to become Sophs about right now. Nice win Shocks!!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• In the end it was a good win. All part of the learning process for this young team.

Comment

• SHJ drives me crazy at times for sure but on the plus side he is unbelievably quick and is shooting better from the three point line for the season right now than Frankamp did last year.

Comment

• Comment

• WSUwatcher
                        WSUwatcher commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And 7 for 14 from the foul line. That really needs to improve, and to do so on a consistent basis.

• Comment

• The Shockers are back.

The Shockers are back?

The Shockers are BACK!

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                          Glad we won. First half was fun. Prevent offense and some selfish ball in the 2nd half wasn’t fun.
                          Indeed -- the first half was pretty amazing. The second, I just kept thinking to myself, "It isn't possible to lose a 31 point lead. It isn't possible to lose a 31 point lead..."

And luckily, this night at least, it wasn't. But what a week of film study this should give the coaches to use. It's always better to have a learning experience in a game you manage to win anyway.

Comment

• Yea SHJ is a double edge sword. Sometimes he looks so so good, and at other times so so bad. Most of his problems is not talent, but his decision making. But I noticed late in the game he was the man with the ball in his hands trying to create. Coach is going to ride this horse and hope he becomes more consistent until these young freshmen guards gain more confidence in late game situations. He seems to not back down from the responsibility, so we all need to root for SHJ and hope for the best.

Comment

• I figured something happened to Dexter Dennis that made him flagrantly foul. Anyone know what preceded that?

Comment

• Bluzrover
                                Bluzrover commented
                                Editing a comment
                                He got chicken-winged just prior to his retalitory flagrant 1.
                            Working...
                            X