Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very disappointed on many levels

Comment

we shoulD hAve known since there was no hidden Message Masked In capitTal letters!!!!
      The Assman

Comment

Taylor Eldridge confirmed WSU will appeal. But I'm guessing appealing to the same group that made the decision has extremely low odds of winning.

Comment

Kind of torn here. It sucks he lost his waiver, especially after the NCAA has been granting them left and right. On the flip side this year is pretty much lost. We are maybe a .500 team. Three more years of him with better players does sound nice.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Speak2me View Post
              Kind of torn here. It sucks he lost his waiver, especially after the NCAA has been granting them left and right. On the flip side this year is pretty much lost. We are maybe a .500 team. Three more years of him with better players does sound nice.
              I wish people would stop saying this year is lost. We already have 1 good win and have at least 3 more chances in the non con along with all the games in conference. We aren't in the valley anymore and we've gotten at Large bids with less than that. On top of that the A10 and Big East are down this year which will open up a few more bids.

Comment

• XManCometh
                XManCometh commented
                Editing a comment
                It's definitely not a "lost year", but I'd rather have 3 years of Teddy when these freshmen have a year under their belts.

Not surprised. Par for the course with the ncaa v wsu as mentioned above. I hope I hear a decent reason for this denial. Probably wont

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                Unbelievably lame. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever. West Virgina and Huggins fingerprints ALL OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!
                Why the hell would Huggins or WVU care about this? He thought Teddy had an attitude problem and needed someone to transfer anyway since he had too many scholarship players for this year. I don't even think he tried to block him from going any other schools (I can't find anywhere if there were stipulations in place other than Big 12 schools, which is par for the course with transfers).

Huggins was probably ecstatic Teddy left and I wouldn't be surprised if he helped talk him into it.

Might want to learn about a situation before you start passing blame on others when full blame should be on the NCAA for being obtuse.

Comment

• Shock Top
                  Shock Top commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Because it’s weird to think coach’s have big egos and might be spiteful??

I'm not blaming West Virginia at all...I just don't get why it was denied when so many other players have gotten waivers... Just makes no sense.

Comment

Nm

Comment

Tweet from Taylor -
                    "WSU did receive a reason, but since it is appealing the decision it will not release that information at this time."

Comment

How in hell can you appeal to the very folks that denied you in the first place?

Comment

• rjl
                        rjl commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just guessing here, but the initial decision may have been made by just one or a few people, but the appeal may be decided on by a larger number of people, maybe even higher up the pole.

My guess is, however, that they probably give a decent amount of deference to the decision made the first go around.

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      How in hell can you appeal to the very folks that denied you in the first place?
                      Agreed. Generally appeals end up in a different court.

Comment

Would love to see Teddy play, but this isn’t the end of the world. There is a minimal chance WSU will be good enough to string a dominant American season together...

This season isn't lost, but this isn’t the good old days of WSU running up the Wins against the outmanned MVC teams.

Comment

I’m not sure there are any “good” teams in the AAC
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                          X