• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State vs Appalachian State

When: Fri, November 16, 3:30pm – 5:30pm
    TV: ESPNU
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM
    Streaming Audio: http://goshockers.com/showcase?Live=2596

If you have cut the cord you can watch this with a subcription to these services:

(Note: You can purchase any of these services for a single month and then cancel. They are all easy to cancel, and have no contracts.)

Playstation Vue Core's package ($49.95/mo)

Youtube TV ($40/mo)

Hulu Live TV ($39.99/mo)

Possibly also:

Sling TV ($25/mo) - ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 only. Does NOT have CBS Sports Network for future games.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; November 16, 2018, 11:51 AM.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

To the important stuff, I just want to see improvement. And some consistency, as in consistent defense for both halves. I thought the young men did an outstanding job defending (thank you Coach Gudino!) Davidson yesterday. DD obviously needs to learn to defend without fouling but man, what a job he did on Grady yesterday was stellar and very Cottonesque.

I'd also like to see someone other than MM, SHJ and, to a lesser extent, ES shoot the ball. This team needs scoring from the Bigs as well as the other guards. As for ES and his shooting, I wonder if the tweak he took to his knee (according to the idiot announcer during yesterday's broadcast anyway) effected his shooting last night. He should keep shooting as he has a pretty good stroke. I think DD's scoring suffered due to his defensive effort on Grady. It happens.

And, of course, I'd really like to see a victory. I really want this young team to get challenged by playing good competition and I think Alabama is going to end up in the "championship" game of the losers bracket on Sunday. We need to play them. That will give 3G and staff some really good videotape to show to the youngsters.

Comment

:poster_shocks:

Comment

where is Mike?

Comment

I feel hot hot hot about our chances
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Did we play @ App St. in a bracket buster game?

Comment

• BOBB
              BOBB commented
              Editing a comment
              River danced on WU after beating us at home I believe

• bunck
              bunck commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok, I must be remembering the return trip the next season.

Some of these called have infinite wisdom - wish they would just not share.

Comment

I work Tuesday and Thursday nights. Shox are 1-0 when I get to watch a game.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Glad 3G mentioned Markis missed the dump off to Morris on his drive late in the Davidson game with the Shocks leading 50-47 with about 2:40 to play. I was grumbling to myself about that at the time but thought maybe I just didn't see it all that well. Things went downhill for the Shockers after that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Glad 3G mentioned Markis missed the dump off to Morris on his drive late in the Davidson game with the Shocks leading 50-47 with about 2:40 to play. I was grumbling to myself about that at the time but thought maybe I just didn't see it all that well. Things went downhill for the Shockers after that.
                  key moment

Comment

SHJ really struggles knocking down those 28 footers when he is moving sideways

Comment

• Dan
                      Dan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He also struggles with the 2 footers when there’s anyone over 6’5” in the paint.

DD stupid foul. Why?

Comment

Were we aware that Jaime had that range?

Dennis not having a good start. Stupid foul which had been proceeded on a previous possession with not even attempting to box out and letting his man get a rebound.
                      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• bunck
                        bunck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He has taken a couple before and seems to have the green light.

Nice block by Etch, then he and JB just let the other team have it.

Comment

Rebound with BOTH hands!!
                        The Assman

Comment

Working...
                        X