No announcement yet.

Providence game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg is in rare form on the postgame with Mike.

Comment

• He took some shots at the fake fans

Comment

• Tell us more por favor

Comment

• Can’t say I saw that coming. To win that game and still have some low hanging fruit you know will get better....it is beyond promising.

The good news for the newcomers and us fans... these guys are getting plenty of playing time to learn from.

Comment

• I have nothing against Lutz, but he was fortunate to be born during the print era.

Comment

• Coach said that fans who don't support the team during their ups and downs are not real fans. Don't get too high from this game.

An interesting comment right at the end of the interview, he said "...Teddy Allen is my lieutenant during practice. He tells the other guys yep the coach is telling you the way it works".

Comment

• Coach thought the boos Tuesday were for the team. I wasn't sure about that, but he thought so

Comment

• proshox
                  proshox commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Jesus... it was about the dunk and dudes on the other team.

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Coach thought the boos Tuesday were for the team. I wasn't sure about that, but he thought so
                Coach is a bit sensitive at times.

Comment

Coach thought the boos Tuesday were for the team. I wasn't sure about that, but he thought so
                  Fake news, coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    He took some shots at the fake fans
                    Lot of familiar faces missing from this game thread this evening.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Teddy Graham
                      Teddy Graham commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I noticed that too.

Yah, somebody should probably set him straight on that.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I can get use to the Udeze/Echinque Center combo
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Teddy Graham
                        Teddy Graham commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, they were very impressive. Both finished down low and were disruptive in D.

• Michael isn't the dumbest caller on the Shocker Locker Room show for once, enjoy this W Mikey.

Comment

• As somebody else said, someone should let coach that the boos at the end of Tuesday night's game were not directed towards our team or him. It was about that dunk that the hot dog Tech player did. That was classless at that moment and the fans let him know it. Easy Coach...you've got it wrong. Your fans support you and our team. I've not heard anyone abandon our Shocks. Even the most frustrated here are going to be with you throughout the season. Bet on it.

Comment

• TheShocktocles
                          TheShocktocles commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I totally agree. I thought the fans were booing the dunk by LouisanaTech player.

• Pretty sure Travis was a ku troll. No Shocker fan is That dense.
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                        X