• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Indiana Game
    game36.png
    game36-1.png
    game36-2.png
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

From the ACC Tourney & NIT games only

game36-3.png
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

And the cumulative by playing unit for the post season
        game36-4.png
        game36-5.png
        game36-6.png

Comment

Final against Lipscomb

game37.png

game37-1.png
          game37-2.png

Comment

• Shock Top
            Shock Top commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn! Rod Brown was a +/- God last night!!!

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            He picked his minute well, didn't he?

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          Final against Lipscomb

game37.png

game37-1.png
          game37-2.png
          So if I'm reading this right, it doesn't matter who was on the floor with AM, the result was the opponent scored more points than we did.

He has to improve his defense dramatically in the off season or we just can't play this guy if we want to be an NCAA tournament team. I am hoping he can.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, the Great Dane was successful against Lipscomb, at least (29-25, it appears). And he clearly seems to have made great progress as the season continued. So who knows?

Also, Erik the Polarizing (at least on here) was even better (30-25), and Marshall had enough faith that he had WSU run a play for him at crunch time. Too bad the pesky sideline nipped at his foot, as it did at several guys last night.

How did the scoreboard change when (1) MM & SHJ were both on the floor (2) when one or the other but not both were on the floor (3) neither were on the floor.
          Looks like we did much better with one but noth both playing. Surprisingly to me, the trend for the neither on the floor group was strongest during the first and toughest portion of the conference schedule, but went bad in the final 13 games.

senior1.png

Excluding lineups that included Eli, Bryson, Jacob and Chance. Only apparant effect is on the neither lineup, which improved by excluding mop-up time lineups.

senior2.png

Comment

Not plus-minus, but the number of combinations utilized by the coaching staff during the season. A lot of different combinations.
            Interesting that the main lineup of DD-MM-JB-SHJ-JE does not appear in the games 1-12 column and, in fact, had only the fifth highest minutes during those games.

lineups.png

Comment

Working...
            X