No announcement yet.

Gameday Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I have offered my services in the past to work with the athletic department and help come up with an amazing gameday experience. Alas, I was turned away.

As long as they keep the donation checks coming in, they will be happy.

Maybe the need to hire someone outside the department to handle this, to give a fresh and unfiltered approach. Someone in the department might be too concerned with upsetting the powers that be or losing that booster money.
    The Assman

Comment

i know shocktop.. i've volunteered in the past and been told i'd be notified if help was needed.. even volunteered for the marshall golf event and was told no thanks... i've never heard of someone turning down a volunteer.

i've already dropped out of the coaches club and cut my annual financial donation substantially.. must not have enough people doing this yet to get someone's attention. i know it doesn't

impact the athletic department directly (as i renewed my season tickets), but i'll sell a good portion of the seats for this year and watch at home or at the bar..

Comment

I don't know, just asking... does the SASO board have any influence? Looked like a diverse group on the floor at halftime.

Brent Kemnitz might be someone to contact... maybe he still has some pull in the department?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I don't know, just asking... does the SASO board have any influence? Looked like a diverse group on the floor at halftime.

Brent Kemnitz might be someone to contact... maybe he still has some pull in the department?

No, the SASO Board has zero influence.

Comment

Working...
          X