Taylor Eldridge Breaks Down Some of Teddy Allen's Skillset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Eldridge Breaks Down Some of Teddy Allen's Skillset

Unfortunately Chance Moore is featured in two of them in a non-flattering way, but judging a player's defense by getting beat by Allen is definitely not a good way to judge a player.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Chance Moore has some problems. People need to temper their enthusiasm after Shocker Madness.

Biggest thing I got out of that article was that we were ranked #292 in the country last season in transition offense. A Marshall team? WTF?

Anybody else watch Dr. Stretch (he's a doctor now) play pretty smart defense in a very easy-to-foul situation? That's the only thing that scared me about him. Will he be a foul machine.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Reading Taylor's article sort of depressed me as I'm not confident the NCAA will do the right thing by Teddy and grant him his waiver. That means I got all worked up for nothing, at least, for another year. His skill set and Play Angry style are just what this year's edition of Shocker Men's Basketball sorely needs.

Comment

• TheShocktocles
        TheShocktocles commented
        Editing a comment
        I totally agree. The article may get some naive fans excited but I don't think he will get the waiver granted. I understand the NCAA decides on a case by case basis. So there is a chance, but it's slim.
    Working...
    X