Uh-oh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh

Eagle reports Couisnard misses practice.

a concussion is a valid enough reason

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
      a concussion is a valid enough reason
      If that's the case, then it explains why Blackwell was burning him so badly in the second half. I completely forgot about the spill he took in that game, early in the second half if I recall...

You forget about how tough PJ is, especially with the way things have gone over the past 12 months...

Is there anymore information? I missed the first 20 minutes of the coaches show.... What's the prognosis for the LSU game for him?
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

if those damn refs would have called a foul in that damn maylee this wouldnt have happened.
            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
              if those damn refs would have called a foul in that damn maylee this wouldnt have happened.
              What foul? It was a loose ball and Phil jumped on PJ.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

So i guess on a loose foul u can just hit people in the face and push people over and hack the hell outta people? with no call. Then they call that on ramon.

open ur eyes
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

So i guess on a loose foul u can just hit people in the face and push people over and hack the hell outta people? with no call. Then they call that on ramon.

open ur eyes
                  I don't know what the hell you saw. But I'm guessing you've made up half of it and convinced yourself it actually happened. I'm sorry I don't see calls and non-calls in as biased a manor as you do. Pull your head out. The air is fresher and it helps you focus better.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

ALL i KNOW IS IT IS GOING TO BE ONE LONG NIGHT IF PJ DOESNT PLAY. YIKES. I HOPE HE GETS BETTER REAL SOON. ALSO - THERE ARE STILL QUITE A FEW TICKETS FOR THE LSU GAME. I AM SURPRISED.

Comment

open ur eyes
                      If you watch the replay you would see it was a WSU player who hit Cooz in the head.

Comment

I think we've found DOFO's brother. 8)
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

ripemupshox, did you even watch the game? the replay? If you had, you would have known that P.J. got knocked out by his own player. Would you want the ref to call a foul on PT for running into PJ? Sorry, but it just ain't gonna happen. That's just one unlucky time when good hard hustle didn't pay off for us.

Comment

Maybe if Cooz can't play and Griskenas and Ellis realize it's their turn to do something and they're relied on to do something, it will get done.

It could be something like this that gets them going.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                              I think we've found DOFO's brother. 8)
                              The bro would be Rip, I assume.

Comment

Working...
                              X