X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Impact Will This Have on the Koch Arena Atmoshere

Wichita State Brings QDOBA to Koch Arena

https://goshockers.com/news/2018/10/...och-arena.aspx

bring in Chick-fil-a and Freedy's and I'll be impressed!
    The Assman

Comment

None. Sample size: 1.

Through great personal determination and sheer force of will I am able to get through a two hour event without eating.

Comment

Do they have a local presence in ICT now?

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Central & Rock and I think they just opened a new location at Kellogg and West Street.

They have been in Hutch for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          bring in Chick-fil-a and Freedy's and I'll be impressed!
          They are already on campus.

Comment

• Shock Top
            Shock Top commented
            Editing a comment
            Note the topic is about CKA, not the RSC.

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Through great personal determination and sheer force of will I am able to get through a two hour event without eating.
          Congrats. You just saved yourself $22 a pop.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Atmoshere?
            I don't see how selling an overpriced burrito will have any effect on the atmosphere in the arena, unless they screw up and poison their customers with salmonella.
            Cramps, bloody stool, and diarrhea will tend to dampen ones spirits.
            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
              Atmoshere?
              I don't see how selling an overpriced burrito will have any effect on the atmosphere in the arena, unless they screw up and poison their customers with salmonella.
              Cramps, bloody stool, and diarrhea will tend to dampen ones spirits.
              What if customers mad about having the caps taken from their water (in fear they may throw them at refs/players) actually chuck their overpriced burritos.......

Comment

• shockrah
                shockrah commented
                Editing a comment
                I would smuggle in a small collection of water bottle caps, just to satisfy my inner-anarchist.

• shockrah
                shockrah commented
                Editing a comment
                Another thought:
                It's just funny, in Kansas they'll let just about anyone carry a gun around, but you can't be trusted with a capped water bottle. LOL

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Who eats at the game? If you are pressed for time grab Spangles drive through on the way in. How would you even manage to eat in your tiny ass seat at Koch, balancing a beer, burrito and nachos on your lap?
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Tyrone Shoelace must be behind this

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Who eats at the game? If you are pressed for time grab Spangles drive through on the way in. How would you even manage to eat in your tiny ass seat at Koch, balancing a beer, burrito and nachos on your lap?
                  Just tell your spouse to bend over (not in that way...jeez) and use them as a table. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Just tell your spouse to bend over (not in that way...jeez) and use them as a table. Problem solved.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I disagree with everyone in this thread, OP. This is exactly what Wichita State needed to push us over the edge. I anticipate 6* recruits commiting to WSU 4 years in advance, and multiple NCAA Championship banners hanging from the rafters.

Comment

I can see that my attempt at a little fart humor failed miserably. I have to fire my writer who came up with that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X