When opposing players foul out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When opposing players foul out.

I think the students should change it up for when a player fouls out. Instead of doing the "left, right, sit down" chant, I think they should simply chant "Warm up the bus! Warm up the bus!" and/or get their keys out and jingle them while the player is walking to the bench. I think it'd be way more entertaining, and it'd be unique.

Hate to break it to you, but neither one of those is very unique. It's been done at WSU before and in many other places. Don't get me wrong, though, i appreicate some creative input regarding in game activity.

Comment

Left-right-sit down is almost as traditional as the Air-Ball thing.

In one game last year that wasn't played in Wichita, the WSU fans outnumbered the opponents' fans and did the "left-right" chant - I think when we were the visitors (maybe neutral?) - and it was a national broadcast. That was classic. One of the advantages of "left-right" - everybody knows it and can join in.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Stickboy46
        Stickboy46 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think i remember that in the OU game at OKC.

If you want to change it up, say the opposite foot and see if he trips.

After his 5th foul is announced, chant "Simon didn't say, foul!"

Comment

It’s a free market of ideas. Try something and see if you can get people to follow you.

”Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen.”
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I would rather the crowd sing "Hey, Hey, Goodbye" or some other song with Bye in the title. Definitely not a fan of the left, right, left, right thing but I also am not a young college student.

Comment

I'm reminded of ... https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xir8t6
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
            X