No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly entertaining UC-Houston game. Both teams bust their asses and have some grown ass men out there.

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      Dynamite game. One big play after another. Two teams fully capable of going deep in March.

• Man! !!! I agree. Watching it with the volume down. When you play them you better becoming to play like a man.

Comment

• Gotta be honest, 2nd or 3rd time I've seen my boy Higgy on tv doing an American game in the last month. Getting pretty tired of not seeing him here in the Chuck.

#BringBackHiggy

Comment

• Shock Top
        Shock Top commented
        Editing a comment
        Rather see him than that one bald-headed ref that seems to have it out for Marshall and the Shockers.

• wusphlash
        wusphlash commented
        Editing a comment
        Daily and Pollard as well.

• Not whistling much at all

Comment

• In this league you have to have guys that can get to the cup off the dribble and finish.

Comment

• What is very telling is switching from one game aac and valley and the size and speed differential

Comment

• God Bless (The) America(n)!!!
            The Assman

Comment

• Interesting that you people all have a crush for Higgins now but what I saw was a lousy lousy officiated game. To each their own I guess.
              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• Anyone catch the end of Illinois State at Missouri State? lol I know you didn't.

Find it, it's EPIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Anyone catch the end of Illinois State at Missouri State? lol I know you didn't.

Find it, it's EPIC.
                  I just caught the box score. Steal and 3 at the buzzer for the Missouri State win?

LMFAO!!! Excellent! So Illinois State!
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• AndShock
                    AndShock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Box score doesn’t do it justice.

• Dave Stalwart
                    Dave Stalwart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was the best ending ever

• RoyalShock
                    RoyalShock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow!

• Half court 3! Redturd blog melting down. Fire Dan is the word!

Comment

• I can’t for the life of me remember the seeding format of the AAC tournament. Do the top 4 seeds get the first round bye and 5-12 play on day one?

Comment

• mattdalt
                    mattdalt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes

• Jhook89
                    Jhook89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So we want to avoid placing 7-10, so we can avoid Houston and Cincinnati

• 1979Shocker
                    1979Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since we're probably not going to take 11th or 12th, our best bet is to take 5th or 6th or higher.

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Gotta be honest, 2nd or 3rd time I've seen my boy Higgy on tv doing an American game in the last month. Getting pretty tired of not seeing him here in the Chuck.

#BringBackHiggy
                  Doc,
                  Infinitely better than Zeldon Steed, who needs to cut back on the chicken wings. Unfortunately, the opportunity to see JH is waning, as he announced this will be his final year.
                  Actually he wanted to retire after the in-bred billies in Kentucky pulled their bullshit a couple years with his business. But he was talked into working again by JD and others.

He will be greatly missed so those who have raised hell about him over the years better get used to what they witnessed in the UC and Tulane game.

That is all.

Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• WstateU
                    WstateU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ‘Hollywood Higgins’ will always be my ‘second favorite’ ref. :)

“That is all.”

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am very sad now.....every game was made better with John Higgins. I hope we get to see him one last time.

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I just caught the box score. Steal and 3 at the buzzer for the Missouri State win?

LMFAO!!! Excellent! So Illinois State!
                  Here you go

Comment

• If ECU pulls off this win that’s gonna be a solid favor

Comment

Working...
                  X