2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    I just wanna take this moment to make sure that all of shockernet is aware that BAYLOR is in 1st place in the Big 12 midway through the conference schedule.

yes that is the same Baylor team we beat this year...don’t argue with me just let me have this :)
    Congratulations!!!!!! Yet, I read a story in bleacher report about how Baylor turned their program around this year after losing at home to Texas Southern. The answer is simple. Their shooting guards starting shooting and making shots. Imagine that.

Comment

• 02/01/19 - RECAP

Non-conference
      Davidson (15-5, 7-1 Atlantic 10) Won at Saint Bonaventure (8-13, 4-4 Atlantic 10) 75 to 66

Comment

• USF 25, Memphis 1 at the under 12 timeout. Our performance there is no longer the most embarrassing. LOL
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Aargh
          Aargh commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to use the term "curb stomped" to describe the score in that game, although Memphis is making a comeback now. 27 - 4 with 9:40 left in the half. They've closed the gap.

• SHOCKvalue
          SHOCKvalue commented
          Editing a comment
          You just wait until Magic Penny has his own 'cruits in the house!!!!one1111!!!

• Wow. Still 38-13. Season starting to derail for Memphis? Bless their hearts.

Comment

• Interesting stat. Lomax is 1-18 from 3 this year. Burton is basically the same player as Lomax but taller.

Comment

• Refs call a questionable flagrant 1, then at the other end of the court call a common foul on what probably should have been an intentional foul.

Comment

• Lomax doesn't seem that impressive to be... Maybe Gregg might have helped... Maybe not... But maybe he just a typically freshman...steep learning curve.

Comment

• Holy cow. #23 NC State only scored 24 points against #12 Virginia Tech. That's the definition of putrid. 9-54 FG for 16.7%. 2-28 3FG (7.1%).

Comment

• WuShock Reaper
                  WuShock Reaper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, their Coach really got at them during the halftime pep talk. Told them they can play worse then the 14 points in the first half and so they followed it up with just 10 points in the second half.

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's not like Va Tech lit it up. They only scored 47.

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Holy cow. #23 NC State only scored 24 points against #12 Virginia Tech. That's the definition of putrid. 9-54 FG for 16.7%. 2-28 3FG (7.1%).
                At home too.

NC State is a Top 25 team. What's their excuse? Are they going to disband the program?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Beakers getting the Larry whistle as usual.

Comment

• I just didn't see how Texas Tech could be as good this year after loosing Keenan Evans and Zhaire Smith. It looks like reality has set in for the Raiders.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      I just didn't see how Texas Tech could be as good this year after loosing Keenan Evans and Zhaire Smith. It looks like reality has set in for the Raiders.
                      They aren't. Just a like a lot of these teams, they didn't play on the road in the non-con, build gaudy records, and then blow chunks during conference season. No way in hell are they a Top 20 team.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

They aren't. Just a like a lot of these teams, they didn't play on the road in the non-con, build gaudy records, and then blow chunks during conference season. No way in hell are they a Top 20 team.
                        Totally agree. I grow tired of these teams in the so-called power conferences playing 12 non- conference games with 10 games at home, 1 game on a neutral court and 1 true road game before conference games start. And once they start losing road games in their conference they scream "Look how tough our conference is " Big 12 is bulls joke.

Comment

• SMU playing well at Cinci. 21-24 midway through the first half.

Comment

• Looked at the Memphis blog and some of the fans are trashing Penny’s coaching.

Comment

Working...
                            X