No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake beats UMKC, Bradley up on Penn State.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Valley on the rise

Comment

• Bradley wins in Cancun. Penn State is a solid Valley team.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• BYU 105 - Rice 78

Louisiana 68 - Tulane 61

SMU 77 - Wright State 76

ECU 76 - Prairie View A&M 64

USF 69 - Florida A&M 59

Comment

• ou looks better than they were last year. It looks like they want to play for each other now.

Comment

• Wichita State 30 for 30, Austin Reaves: The One That Got Away.

Comment

• DUShock
                DUShock commented
                Editing a comment
                “Wichita State 30 for 30; Austin Reaves: TheOne That Got Away, More To The Story...

• I don't care what's more to the story...I thought he was a good player even for the AAC ... I get **** happens..m but he's one player that would have made a huge difference for this year's team

Comment

• SIU was a 2.5 point favorite against UMass. Let’s just say they’re not up by 2.5 points.

Comment

• Memphis vs Oklahoma State is a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                    Memphis vs Oklahoma State is a good one
                    So, a team we beat by double-digits in a scrimmage beat Memphis by 20. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

So, a team we beat by double-digits in a scrimmage beat Memphis by 20. Interesting.

Comment

• #6 Nevada 96 - Tulsa 86

Texas 92 - #7 North Carolina 89

#25 Wisconsin 78 - Oklahoma 58

Oklahoma State 84 - Memphis 64

Comment

• So is this what happens when Penny has to coach and can’t just out-talent people like he did as a high school coach?
                          78-65

Comment

• Can't wait to play Memphis ..

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              So is this what happens when Penny has to coach and can’t just out-talent people like he did as a high school coach?
                              I think Penny could have greatly benefited from being an assistant at a good program for a few years before going to Memphis. May still work out for him - only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X