Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis / LSU on now. Close early.

Comment

Memphis plays fast...like ludicrous speed. They have three Samajae Haynes Jones out top and two Markis McDuffies playing the post. Big time out of control, but kudos for keeping it close in the first 10 minutes at LSU.

LSU has some real freshman talent!
      Livin the dream

Comment

Just a bunch of one on one stuff from Memphis. LSU much more organized.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

They like to run in transition. But get Memphis in a half court game and they just try to go one on one. Not great at rebounding either.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Temple up 8 on Georgia
            Livin the dream

Comment

I love the Memphis game plan.

Run
              Gun
              Repeat

Comment

Guess we will see what kind of coach Penny is. If he can adjust and find a way to slow LSU down or not.

I have a feeling LSU is gonna pull away

Comment

Memphis is quick, but very "individual" in this game. Not much teamwork so far. Their rebounding and defense has a long way to go.

Comment

LSU not playing a lot of team ball either.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Memphis is very dangerous in the open court. I think when they go up against a team that can slow them down some and get physical they will struggle a LOT in the half court

Comment

Holy Cross up 46-43 on Providence with 14 minutes to go.

The only Big East team that I'd like to do well.... struggling..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Holy Cross up 46-43 on Providence with 14 minutes to go.

The only Big East team that I'd like to do well.... struggling..
                          Well....****.....

Comment

HCGM getting some love from the commentators for how he handled the Lomax situation. I suspect we're gonna hear that a lot this year

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                              HCGM getting some love from the commentators by how he handled the Lomax situation. I suspect we're gonna hear that a lot this year
                              While Marshall did the right thing, Lomax has 4 assists and 1 turnover so far. While Samajae had a good game against Providence we could of REALLY used Lomax lol

But yeah, we are gonna hear it a ton

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                                HCGM getting some love from the commentators for how he handled the Lomax situation. I suspect we're gonna hear that a lot this year
                                Watching Lomax... Him and Burton have such similar games. Im not sure we didn't end up with the better one.

Also penny so far hasn't shown he can teach anything besides just roll the ball out there. Zero organized offense in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X