No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice watching the BJs go down in flames. 10-7. Not much better than Newcomer U (us). Love it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UCF - 76
      ECU - 65

Game was @ UCF

Jayden Gardner (6'6" Fr for ECU) went for 35 points and 20 boards. Even had an assist. Did that on 21 shots.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• proshox
        proshox commented
        Editing a comment
        That kid is legit.

• Aargh
        Aargh commented
        Editing a comment
        From the recruiting site I found that still had him listed, he was a 2* after his Jr year in HS.

• In other action today:

Memphis (11-6, 3-1 American Athletic) Won at Tulane (4-12, 0-4 American Athletic) 83 to 79

Comment

• Not a good night to be ranked. Syracuse beat Duke @ Duke. Pittsburgh beat Florida State by 13. Nebraska beat Indiana @ Indiana by 15.

Comment

• WuShock Reaper
          WuShock Reaper commented
          Editing a comment
          Just more quality losses.

• Shocktoberfest
          Shocktoberfest commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless you’re KU. I can’t stand watching them at Allen. They get every freaking break in the world. Makes me puke!

• OkSt leading Baylor by 4 with about 9 minutes to go, but that's not the interesting part.

They're hitting 3's pretty well

Baylor 13/22 - 59.1%
        OkSt 12/23 - 52.2%
        Last edited by Aargh; January 14, 2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• WuShock Reaper
          WuShock Reaper commented
          Editing a comment
          Baylor gets the 4 point win on the road at Okie State.

• Man, in this current state of the American it looks like any team can win games... except for Tulane.

Comment

• 01/15/18 - RECAP

Seton Hall (12-6, 3-3 Big East) Lost at Providence (11-6, 1-3 Big East) 63 to 72
          Davidson (11-5, 3-1 Atlantic 10) Lost at Saint Joseph's (8-9, 1-4 Atlantic 10) 60 to 61

South Florida (12-5, 2-3 American Athletic) lost at Cincinnati (15-3, 4-1 American Athletic) 74 to 82

Comment

• Cronin didn't hold back after being ejected last night.

Cronin was asked if he could file a protest to the league regarding the officials’ actions.

“Yeah, I could file a protest,” he said, sarcastically. “You can also complain about your taxes. We’ll both get the same response.”

Comment

• BOBB
              BOBB commented
              Editing a comment
              Cronin and Marshall are like old school WWF heels. Guys other fans love to hate. Makes things interesting. Mick tried to mix it up with a Xavier player a few years back I recall.

• Brady Manik reminds me of Kyle Wilson. Let’s just stop with the Larry Legend look alike stuff. Of course I’m speaking bbiq.

Comment

• Double technical in the Tulsa - UConn game - on Haith and Hurley. They got warned once to stop jawing at each other. They didn't do that.

then apparently Hurley was trying to shake hands with Haith when a second official showed up and T'd them both again.

Both got ejected from the game.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                Watched that live, and it was strange, to say the least.

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Double technical in the Tulsa - UConn game - on Haith and Hurley. They got warned once to stop jawing at each other. They didn't do that.

then apparently Hurley was trying to shake hands with Haith when a second official showed up and T'd them both again.

Both got ejected from the game.
              Here's a video of it.

First double T is Haith and Hurley (moreso Hurley) jawing back and forth. Strange T, but whatever.

Second T comes when Hurley tries to shake Haith's hand. Freaking terrible whistle.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
                Horn28Clem30 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hurley is a pompous arrogant dbag, I don't believe for a second he was sincere in trying to shake Haith's hand.

• 01/16/19 - RECAP

Kansas State (13-4, 3-2 Big 12) Won at #20 Oklahoma (13-4, 2-3 Big 12) 74 to 61
              Dayton (11-6, 3-1 Atlantic 10) Lost at VCU (12-5, 3-1 Atlantic 10) 71 to 76
              Alabama (11-5, 2-2 SEC) Missouri (9-6, 0-3 SEC) 70 to 60

Temple (14-3, 4-1 American Athletic) Won at East Carolina (8-9, 1-4 American Athletic) 85 to 74
              Connecticut (10-8, 1-4 American Athletic) Lost at Tulsa (12-6, 2-3 American Athletic) 83 to 89
              #21 Houston (17-1, 4-1 American Athletic) Won at SMU (11-6, 3-2 American Athletic) 69 to 58

Comment

• 01/17/19 - RECAP

Southern Miss (8-6, 3-3 Conference USA) Won at Charlotte (4-12, 1-4 Conference USA) 63 to 60
                Louisiana Tech (11-6, 3-3 Conference USA) Lost at Old Dominion (13-5, 3-2 Conference USA) 63 to 64
                South Dakota (6-10, 2-3 The Summit League) Lost at Oral Roberts (6-13, 4-2 The Summit League) 74 to 77
                Belmont (11-4, 3-2 Ohio Valley) Lost at Jacksonville State (11-5, 5-0 Ohio Valley) 80 to 91 1x Overtime

Comment

• UCF down 9 at home to Tulsa at the half. I'm afraid the Knights' colors may be Black and Fool's Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    UCF down 9 at home to Tulsa at the half. I'm afraid the Knights' colors may be Black and Fool's Gold.
                    How sad would it be to be 13-3 and leading the conference and having a home environment like that? It's like a freaking morgue in there.

Looks like we kinda punched UCF in the gut and they're having a hard time recovering.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X