Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBT Tournament 2019

From Karon Bradley:

Hello Shocker nation!!! I’m a former student athlete that attended WSU. Me and Pj Couisnard are putting together an alumni team for the TBT $2 million basketball tournament that is played on ESPN! Our ability to get in is based on fan votes! I have been talking with the tournament directors for the past couple weeks now...And the top 201 fans split the prize of 10 percent of the earnings.. We would also like to have our first game at Koch Arena...Please like and share if we have your support!

Thank you Shocker Nation!!

Here is our projected roster for the TBT Basketball Tournament 2019! Obviously due to some players schedules it could change but this is who we are focusing on locking in.

TBT Projected Roster

1. Joe Raglan (6’0)
    2. Malcolm Armstead (6’0)
    3. Conner Frankamp (6’1)
    4. Gal Mekel (6’3)
    5. Clevin Hannah (5’10)
    6. Tekele Cotton (6’2)
    7. Toure Murry (6’5)
    8. Nick Wiggins (6’6)
    9. Ramon Clemente (6’7)
    10. Cleanthony Early (6’9)
    11. Jt Durley (6’8
    12. Carl Hall (6’8

Comment

13. Shaq Morris (6’9)
      14. Garrett Stutz (7’1)

Coaches
      Karon Bradley
      Pj Couisnard
      Randy Burns

General Manager (Paul Miller)

Endorsers
      Fred Van Vleet
      Ron Baker
      Gregg Marshall

1. We need your votes and support to get in!

2. Also help us with a team name!

3. We want our first game at Charles Koch Arena

4. Tell us how excited you would be to see this team on the floor at Koch Arena again!

5. Please join our Alumni page below!

We need more members in our group!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/250766405519613

Comment

That team will decimate all comers. Now I know how Cold feels when he gets up for a big man.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

How do you even pick a starting 5 from that?

Comment

1-Gal
            2-Tekele
            3-Toure
            4-Carl
            5-Garrett
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

uh oh....I smell a "starting 5" hijack of this thread

Comment

The same team has won the last 3 years...I'm guessing they're pretty good.

Comment

• shock
                  shock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah but the 1991 UNLV Runnin’ Rebels aren’t getting any younger.

Hard to tell who to start... Which players have regressed or gotten better... Should be fun either way... Hope we can get them in...$2M is big

Comment

How do we vote? I couldn’t figure it out

i’m starting Garrett, Hall and Early for sure. I think I’d go Joe and Toure at the guard spots.

Comment

• Mr. Pickle
                    Mr. Pickle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    From my understanding, you won't be allowed to vote for several more months. I believe Karon will pass that info along when available.

• shock
                    shock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gal has NBA experience. So does Early, but he is not the same player since he was shot. And you can’t not start Tekele. He is one of the top players in his league. He has added one hell of an offensive game to his floor burn defense.

Karon's Killas ?
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Classic- Wichita Fliers

Fun- Wu’s Your Daddy

Comment

+1,000,000 to this! If scheduled and marketed reasonably well, I’d guess several thousand shocker fans would take in a game at CKA to support this squad.

Comment

Build your team off the youngest (and still professionally active) players as they're likely to be in the best shape. If you're not in shape it doesn't matter what you used to be able to do. Cotton is probably the best of the bunch.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Maybe more than 4k

Comment

Working...
                          X