Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Former Shockers currently pulling down a mill in the Association...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of observations: Landry is as tall or taller than both of those dudes and Landry is wearing slides. Also, has Landry found a time machine and visited us from 10 years in the future? Dude looks like he is about 30 years old. Anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      We've got a 4th on the current Shocker roster. And he just may be a white boy...

T

...:cool:
      It is obviously way too early to judge, but Erik looks a little too small to get drafted as a SG. He would need to go in as a PG, which is possible.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps a Ron Baker kinda deal where he plays PG in relief gaining experience. Otherwise, I see no scenario where Erik usurps Ricky Torres for the PG spot. I'm betting the farm on that kid.

T

• Aargh
        Aargh commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't see any scenario where Erik plays PG. Burton is "supposed" to be a PG. So is SHJ. Erik looks like a wing based on the skills he's shown in his highlights. I also don't see him as the most likely NBA prospect on the roster. He's got the attitude for it, but all we've got for looks to see what he can do is against fairly small HS competition.

If he's looked good in summer practice, he's practicing against guys with little or no D1 experience. It's a little early to proclaim him the next Baker..

Cold - Is that from direct observation this summer?

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately no. I'm looking to rectify that ASAP.

T

Ricky Torress and Eric Stevenson are on NBA alert imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        I look at the fact the Toure Murry had a cup on coffee in the NBA and think we have a roster of guys that will probably grow up to be on par with him. Not sure a cup of coffee gets you much other than some cool pictures to hang on the wall and some good stories for the kids down the road. If they're aspiring to really get paid, you better really be a special player.
        He got a lot more than a cup of coffee

Comment

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          56 games, i’d call that a cup of coffee, maybe with a danish on the side if you want to nitpick

Originally posted by Jay Nova
        hi shock net it me big fan think of go back to college and play basketball scholarship am now amateur pro basketball full eligible play in florida and train al horford cory brewer Joakim noah

in few year when college done will play nba and make big money unlike small frys
        5gEc17p.png
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Nova
          hi shock net it me big fan think of go back to college and play basketball scholarship am now amateur pro basketball full eligible play in florida and train al horford cory brewer Joakim noah

in few year when college done will play nba and make big money unlike small frys
          me smell big yeast
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Why WSU and Gregg Marshall had a great summer.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This year and the guaranteed portion of the next two years, Landry $5.1, Ron 4.8 (maybe 4.9) and Fred $18, a total of 27.9, Fred already 1.5 + .6 = 2.1 and Ron 4.8 + .6=5.4, for a grand total of $35.4, give or take a few granola bars.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
              X