Under Armour Uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Don't know that I'm too wild about these. They look a little like women's jerseys to me. If the trim was also on the collar, that would certainly help. Not bad, but not great IMO.
    What are the differences between men’s and women’s uniforms. I looked at both examples, and I’m not sure I see it.

Comment

You get a better feel for the uniform in the pictures Marquise Kennedy put up on his recent visit.

Rocks solid if you ask me and I like that the WuShock is a bit bigger on the shorts. I believe the yellow uniform has a flying W rather than Wu which I know some people won't like, but I think it's pretty rad.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        You get a better feel for the uniform in the pictures Marquise Kennedy put up on his recent visit.

Rocks solid if you ask me and I like that the WuShock is a bit bigger on the shorts. I believe the yellow uniform has a flying W rather than Wu which I know some people won't like, but I think it's pretty rad.
        That's definitely a better picture of the uniforms. Looks much better. And I am stoked about having the flying W on a uniform.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Never uploaded photos online so let me know if I screwed this up.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• wichshock65
            wichshock65 commented
            Editing a comment
            Everyone should be required to wear a "Hello, my name is" sticker on the front of their uniform. At least at the beginning of the season.

All these pictures being posted online are getting me excited for the season to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            All these pictures being posted online are getting me excited for the season to start.
            That comment could trigger an investigation by the police if taken out of context.

Comment

Originally posted by 1989 View Post
              Never uploaded photos online so let me know if I screwed this up.
              I don’t like the numeral five. Rest of it looks goid
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Yeah I agree with 5, I looks like it got rotated in MS Paint.

But is the name on the back?
                Last edited by FadedCrown; September 11, 2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Hated that Brycen Bush wore number 23 last season, and I'm sure I won't like that Teddy Allen will be wearing it in the future. I don't understand why it's not already in the rafters, but I suppose I really don't understand why no one told them to just pick a different number.

Comment

• ShockCrazy
                    ShockCrazy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Retiring number's is a dangerous thing in college basketball, retiring jersey's absolutely should be done. There are only 36 numbers available to be worn in college basketball, so if you retire numbers a day will come where you are forced to un-retire a number or not retire a number that is deserved, really just not a path worth going down.

• jdshock
                    jdshock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ShockCrazy - How many do we have retired as is? Five? So let's say we have a Fred-level player every 10 years (if only we could be so lucky). 100 years from now we'll still have 21 numbers? I would also wager that the frequency that we have a player hit the threshold for jersey retirement is probably closer to one every 20 years.

The reality is that at some point college athletics will probably open up numbers 6-9. There's no reason not to and many schools are going to be in worse shape than us in terms of the numbers retired.

• ShockCrazy
                    ShockCrazy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    jdshock Most schools do not retire numbers. Most schools retire jerseys and only retire numbers in very exceptional cases(KU, UK, Indiana, Duke have no retired numbers). I mean if we are retiring numbers how many would we have retired right now? 5 already, Fred and Ron certainly in the appropriate time, I think that most would agree Warren Armstrong deserves to have his number retired as well so we have 8 already taken immediately. Then you start going down into other questionable ones, Cle? Cheese?

OK, why are these jerseys never on sale? I would love to have one of the new ones, but I don't live in Wichita, so.

Comment

I like them, no more baggie to your ankle shorts
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      I like them, no more baggie to your ankle shorts
                      That’s been easing up for quite a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

I'm wanting to see how many times #15 gets away with a foul with the ref citing #12...

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I'm wanting to see how many times #15 gets away with a foul with the ref citing #12...
                          For some refs, that may require both 12 and 15 to be on the court at the same time.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Flying W Yellows:

https://twitter.com/GoShockers/statu...01012492898306

Click on pictures to enlarg view.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 12, 2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• pie n eye
                              pie n eye commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Very nice!

• OregonShocker
                              OregonShocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Love it! Maybe I can get the people out here to stop asking me if my "W" is a new logo for Washington...
                          Working...
                          X