No announcement yet.

Top 10 Players to Ever Play For Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that Cotton is missing from this list...and should be on it prominently. I also may be in the minority, but I'd put RB ahead of FVV, too. He had to do so much when FVV was out hurt and was a leader. FVV was great but forced a lot of his game which wasn't always helpful. RB could go cold...but he was always an inspiration and a leader.

Comment

Love them all. But Fred is ahead of Ron on this list for me and it's not particularly close. Not a fan of the ranking stuff sometimes, but it's the offseason so oh well.

1. FVV
      2. Cle
      3. Ron
      4. Tekele
      5. Landry
      6. Toure
      7. Ragland
      8. Shaq
      9. Carter
      10. McDuffie

Stutz and Hall just miss my Top 10.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Love them all. But Fred is ahead of Ron on this list for me and it's not particularly close. Not a fan of the ranking stuff sometimes, but it's the offseason so oh well.

1. FVV
        2. Cle
        3. Ron
        4. Tekele
        5. Landry
        6. Toure
        7. Ragland
        8. Shaq
        9. Carter
        10. McDuffie

Stutz and Hall just miss my Top 10.
        I agree with you that Cle is even ahead of Ron, and I don't think that's particularly close either. Ron was a great team member, and he was so fun to watch. But Cle was a match-up nightmare in college. If he was feeling it, there was no one in the country that was going to prevent him from getting his 20.

Comment

Carl Hall has to be on that list! Very underrated guy that seemed to overachieve most times!

Comment

• Dan
            Dan commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree. I’d take Hall over Carter in a heartbeat. Armstead as well.
        Working...
        X