Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I see they are still working on POW6R conference waivers, we should here about Teddy soon.

Leave a comment:

• shocks02
    replied
    Another waiver granted - this one to USF. Looks like the transfer was strictly basketball related.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    NCAA to WSU:

1) We're going to have to check in Arizona to confirm these tales about his bad upbringing and some of these deaths, so give us time for that.
    2) We're having trouble getting in contact with these people you have reported as dead, could you give us more information about how to contact them?
    3) Boys Town? We're going to have to confirm that he was really there.
    4) We've confirmed he was actually at Boys Town. Our due diligence requires that we get records of his behavior there and who his main support came from.
    5) We're contacting his support system at Boys Town to determine whether he would actually benefit from proximity to Boys Town.
    6) These things do take time.

NCAA to Mizzou:

1) Your guy didn't like the coach at his previous school? Play him. We need to put 12 SEC teams into the tourney in order to build off the leagues football following.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    ZomboMeme 30102018105243.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    Preemptive screwing! I should get my wife to buy in on that concept for date night!

• 60Shock
    replied
    Screw the NCAA. I'll unscrew them later if they grant the waver.

Leave a comment:

• LoneStar48
    commented on 's reply
    I can see them making the announcement Oct 2019 that they granted the waiver for the 2018-19 season

• im4wsu
    replied
    Maybe we'll find out by New Year's Day!

Leave a comment:

• ShoxRoxMySox
    replied
    I had zero hope Teddy would get a waiver a couple months ago. Now I’m getting my hopes up and I’m afraid the NCAA is about to do one of those ”only cater to big 5 conference” decisions...

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    commented on 's reply
    That was my understanding too. There was no hardship at all. So if they approve that and deny any others, it would leave them open for lawsuits IMO.

• choida
    replied
    In the MVC we definitely don't get the waiver... AAC if literally 50-50... Just wait till next week I suppose

Leave a comment:

replied
    Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but the 3 articles I personally read makes it sound like he transferred for basketball reasons. He was a bad fit at Illinois and didn’t get along with the coach. If the NCAA is granting waivers for that, assuming I understood those articles correctly, then surely they have to grant Teddy’s.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Surely the P5 list is about exhausted... time to grant the first P6 waiver.

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Mizzou just got a waiver.

Leave a comment:

• im4wsu
    commented on 's reply
    Would flying Teddy be a violation?
Working...
X