No announcement yet.

Teddy Allen - Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m well aware of the fact Ted comes from an awful situation. I know they did all they could. Some of this was on Ted. You can’t do the things I’ve been told happened and not expect punishment. This didn’t go over well. Like many strikes. Huggins beint over backwards. Huggins is a tough coach. But not anymore or less than Gregg Marshall. Maybe Gregg Marshall will get through to Ted. Let’s hope so. But I doubt like Huggins, Gregg Marshall would just let Ted lash out the way he did at WVU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond Man View Post
      So you all know Bob Huggins denied the wavior how? I mean my understanding is you typically need a valid reason. Like to be closer to a sick family member. Unless I missed something Ted isn’t from Wichita Kansas is he? I doubt Huggins would stop Ted. But I can also see how I’d the ncaa looked into this, they would find that Ted wasn’t in good standing. As that’s why he was asked to leave. Certainly everyone hopes Ted can get a fresh start.
      blood-diamond-leonardo-dicaprio-hairstyles.jpg
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I’m just trying to understand the problem. Or you can lash out.

Comment

• wichshock65
          wichshock65 commented
          Editing a comment
          Honest question, did you read the article in the athletic about Teddy?

• ShockerPrez
          ShockerPrez commented
          Editing a comment
          There may be no problem at all. We'll see how it shakes out. But if WV or Huggins asked Ted to leave then objected to his waiver and the NCAA denied it based on WVs objection, thats kinda douchey on WVs part.

For all I know, WV is doing no such thing and the NCAA had a deadline and WV was basically letting the time to contest it run out.

It'll all be known in due time.

• TheShocktocles
          TheShocktocles commented
          Editing a comment
          Your comment (Diamond Man ) that you doubt that Marshall will not be able to help Teddy only reaffirms your lack of knowledge. I admit that it's difficult to repair an amputated sprit, but sometimes a change in environment with different people can make all the difference. "You are not trying to understand the problem" You are the problem. And we see you for who you are.

I’m just trying to understand the problem. Or you can lash out.
        Diamonds may be forever, but your time on SN won’t be.
        The Assman

Comment

• Topshock
          Topshock commented
          Editing a comment
          Perhaps back to the WV message board?

• I like diamonds as well as the next gal, but....

Comment

• Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post

You sir are an idiot. Enough said.
          Why is he an idiot? Just because he has an opinion like everyone else? Not like anybody really know the NCAA waiver process. We love our Shockers, we are biased for our guys.

Comment

• I never said anything bad. I hope it gets worked out. I just told you this is on the NCAA.

Comment

So you all know Bob Huggins denied the wavior how? I mean my understanding is you typically need a valid reason. Like to be closer to a sick family member. Unless I missed something Ted isn’t from Wichita Kansas is he? I doubt Huggins would stop Ted. But I can also see how I’d the ncaa looked into this, they would find that Ted wasn’t in good standing. As that’s why he was asked to leave. Certainly everyone hopes Ted can get a fresh start.
              It's WAIVER. The word is WAIVER. It's not like that Jesus Christ guy, the savior.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I’ll try and be more careful. Regardless the wavier is in the NCAA hands. They don’t do anything quick, or in a kids favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post

Why is he an idiot? Just because he has an opinion like everyone else? Not like anybody really know the NCAA waiver process. We love our Shockers, we are biased for our guys.
                  Look at the facts bro

Comment

• Well, WVU fans think we're crazy and compare us to KU fans that any of us believe Huggy Bear has the influence to stop his waiver from being granted.

Comment

• wushock27
                      wushock27 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spelling is tough in West Virginia....we are seeing it firsthand...
                      And I found some interesting laws in West Virginia, including....
                      1) It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs.
                      2) It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.

WOW, just WOW....

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                    Well, WVU fans think we're crazy and compare us to KU fans that any of us believe Huggy Bear has the influence to stop his waiver from being granted.

https://247sports.com/college/west-v...ggs-124979457/
                    Based on the grammar similarities, it appears ahott is the diamond man.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• They make good points coming from their perspective of course... But the ku comparison is down right disrespectful.

Comment

There’s an article about it...he went to Boys Town in Omaha and tried to play at Nebraska and Creifhton, but they said no. WSU was the closest premier school that would take him.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• I mean, is there any concrete evidence that Huggins is trying to force Teddy to sit? It all seems like gossip at this point.

What I don’t understand is even if Teddy handled his time at WVU poorly and the breakup was not clean, which is likely the case, why would WVU give a crap if he plays this year or not? He’s already left the program, which is the only thing that impacts them really. Why prevent a kid from playing, even if he is troubled? Out of spite?

Comment

Working...
                          X