No announcement yet.

Teddy Allen - Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Wufan and Pin for the clarification.

Comment

• Bump.

Dilly dilly!
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well... You could say the same about us lol
        Or if we had Lomax. Never know...
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• What is taking so freaking long? The season has started! **** or get off the pot Mein Fuhrers...

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Do we know when we first submitted the paperwork?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              Bump.

Dilly dilly!
              Lt Allen needs some good news on Veterans Day. I need some good news on Veterans Day, as does Walker and DUShock!

Comment

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                I, personally, am humbled by your service. All of your service.

Never forget.

• moshock
                moshock commented
                Editing a comment
                Ditto's on what the good Dr said.

• Maybe we should start a Lt Teddy Allen account

Comment

• Walker
                Walker commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s awesome. Pretty fitting for Mahomes too, Dude is a badass. Teddy definitely needs an account.

• I'm only guessing, but the 2 times the NCAA asked for additional info after the appeal was filed were probably because Huggins was being an a$$.

It seems the NCAA is giving out waivers pretty easily, but the school losing the player is always contacted regarding the appeal. In effect, Huggins seems to be trying to deny the waiver.

But I'm only speculating based on the fact that the NCAA contacts the previous school and the NCAA has twice requested additional information. That just doesn't seem to be a coincidence.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• A Georgia tech player received a waiver today.

Comment

• A kid from Northeastern received a waiver today

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Huggins probably had no problem with that one either.

• I'm wondering if WSU already knows the outcome and is in the appeal process?

Comment

• martymoose
                  martymoose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been thinking the same thing since Teddy's deleted tweet 3 weeks ago.

• Maybe it's in here and I'm just missing it, if so, I apologize, but where has it been reported that Huggins is causing any problems?
                There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• WstateU
                  WstateU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I believe it was only Shockernet assumptions... #FAKE NEWS!

• Originally posted by Wildcatmo21 View Post
                I'm wondering if WSU already knows the outcome and is in the appeal process?
                This is actually for Marty Moose. I know you reported a deleted tweet by Teddy several weeks ago but never what the tweet said. What exactly did Teddy tweet that was deleted that led you to believe that his transfer eligibility request may have been denied and thus appealed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This is actually for Marty Moose. I know you reported a deleted tweet by Teddy several weeks ago but never what the tweet said. What exactly did Teddy tweet that was deleted that led you to believe that his transfer eligibility request may have been denied and thus appealed?
                  The tweet said "bruh that was not the news I was trynna hear (insert crying emoji)"

All speculation here, but I believe if the appeal had already been initially denied it would've been reported.

Comment

• Kennedy reported that the previous school is contacted by the NCAA when an appeal to a sit out year is requested.

With the number of appeals that have been granted, and the fact that WSU has been asked for additional info on two occasions after the original application was filed...

...It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to connect some dots and suspect that Huggy is involved.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                    X