Look for Garrett Stutz at the LSU game.

I have a sneaking suspecion we'll get slaughtered by LSU

Comment

he already signed. we're good to go.
      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
        But he can always ask out. Or this game might show him just how much PT he will get next year.

Comment

This could go 2 different ways:

A) Garrett considers himself a Shocker and wants to connect with the coaching staff and the players as much as possible.

-or-

B) Garrett wants to know more about WSU because the one he thought he was signing with isn't the one he's seen on the floor.

Let's hope Billy Gillespie has lost Garrett's number and he isn't getting calls from other coaches recruiting against us.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Some of you worry way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              Some of you worry way too much.
              I'm not worried; but our recruiting of post players over the last decade, and especially over the last two years, as been so stressful how could your first reaction not be negative?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

No need for any concern here folks. The decision is final and one that is not to be changed barring unforeseen calamaties.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                  But he can always ask out. Or this game might show him just how much PT he will get next year.
                  After seeing him and his family at the Pep Rally last night, I would feel safe in saying that he will be chomping at the bit to get here next year and get this team back on track..... Every single person in the family was wearing Shocker gear last night.. They were truly excited to be there..

I also saw them interacting with GM's wife and son... there is a real connection there..
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
                    Originally posted by rrshock
                    After seeing him and his family at the Pep Rally last night, I would feel safe in saying that he will be chomping at the bit to get here next year and get this team back on track..... Every single person in the family was wearing Shocker gear last night.. They were truly excited to be there..

I also saw them interacting with GM's wife and son... there is a real connection there..
                    I just was throwing out the possibilities, but am almost sure he'd still come here anyways, especially since he is almost a shoe in for major minutes as of right now.

Comment

He and his entire family were at the UMKC game, I sat next to them at the game. No matter which way the season goes, better or worse i think Garrett will be a shocker. Visited briefly a couple of times with them at the pregame pep rally, and while nothing ever is for 100% certain, I will be very suprised if he is not a Shocker next fall. The entire family was dressed in Shocker sweatshirts.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfshuffler
                        He and his entire family were at the UMKC game, I sat next to them at the game. No matter which way the season goes, better or worse i think Grant will be a shocker. Visited briefly a couple of times with them at the pregame pep rally, and while nothing ever is for 100% certain, I will be very suprised if Grant is not a Shocker next fall. The entire family was dressed in Shocker sweatshirts.
                        fyi... I believe his legal name is GARRETT. ;-)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I went to Garrett's game Friday night and saw a lot of good things and some things he needs to work on to go to the next level. The things he needs to work on are the same basic things that most incoming freshman will face coming into D1', speed
                          toughness ,and facing better athletic oppoenets.

THINGS I LIKE:

1. When getting a rebound he does not bring the ball down low. The ball goes no lower than his shoulders.
                          2. Has a very soft touch and good range.
                          3. A very good passer.
                          4. Defensively his hands go straight up and he does not reach over the player to block the shot.
                          5. He is willing to dive for loose ball and hit the floor.

Comment

i also met him. Hes great. Seems like hes got a good head on his shoulders.
                            Could bulk up a lil maybe.
                            "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                            CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Cowboy
                              THINGS I LIKE:

1. When getting a rebound he does not bring the ball down low. The ball goes no lower than his shoulders.
                              2. Has a very soft touch and good range.
                              3. A very good passer.
                              4. Defensively his hands go straight up and he does not reach over the player to block the shot.
                              5. He is willing to dive for loose ball and hit the floor.
                              Those five things are very difficult to get kids to do. And number 5 is why we're gonna love this kid playing here.

Comment

Working...
                              X