Austin Reaves transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
    I used to think this thread really sucked. But now that the anxiety for the game is over, the good guys won, and Reeves didn’t go off on us for 30, it’s kind of interesting to get everyone’s take on him as a basketball player.

I like the comparison to Grayson Allen. Also maybe reminds me of that kid from Ole Miss from a couple of years ago. I may not remember correctly but Reeves sure seems to be a radically different player at OU than what he was here. I’m sure Marshall never would have tolerated the way he plays now. Lots of speculation as to why he left, but maybe it is just as simple as a philosophical difference between Austin and coach as to how he saw his role on the team.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I am TOTALLY cheering for Austin Reaves today.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I am TOTALLY cheering for Austin Reaves today.
        I WILL NEVER CHEER FOR REAVES HE LEFT ME BROKEN HEARTED/WAS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR SHOCKERS ANGRY/BAD SHOULDERS/SHOOTS TOO MUCH/BAD DEFENDER/UNATHLETIC/TOO HANDSOME FOR HIS OWN GOOD/PERIMETER STANDER!!

Comment

• Grayson has an insane vertical leap. Truly ridiculous hops.

Austin never struck me as overly athletic
          Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; January 14, 2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Great game Austin

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                Great game Austin

AR highlights against OSU Cowboys
                Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

AR highlights against OSU Cowboys
                  I watched it. He played very well

Comment

• Comment

• The complete list of players on the WSU roster who have taken 5 or more 3's on the season who have a lower percentage from 3 than AR:

Noah Fernandez

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        The complete list of players on the WSU roster who have taken 5 or more 3's on the season who have a lower percentage from 3 than AR:

Noah Fernandez
                        Never met a shot he didn't like that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          The complete list of players on the WSU roster who have taken 5 or more 3's on the season who have a lower percentage from 3 than AR:

Noah Fernandez
                          Ouchie.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Never met a shot he didn't like that's for sure.
                            To that point, he is 7th in the Big 12 in 3pt attempts but does not rank in the top 50 in 3 point percentage.

Good news is he shot 3/7 last night which raised his percentage to 25%

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

To that point, he is 7th in the Big 12 in 3pt attempts but does not rank in the top 50 in 3 point percentage.

Good news is he shot 3/7 last night which raised his percentage to 25%
                              Does that raise him above the "even a blind nut finds a squirrel" line?
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I personally don't give a Sh about Austin Reeves or how he does. Nor care where Roderick B goes to school and play for.
                                I am a fan of the program. A Shocker and all our players.
                                The day an athlete leave our school, I am no longer a fan. I don't wish them harm, but I don't think about them over my morning coffee. My humble opinion.
                                I have a very young team that I wonder how they will handle the limelight of national recognition or how they will recover from home losses. They are on my mind often.

Comment

Working...
                                X